GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Night Blue MK7 GTI

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Oh yeah!

Best looking MK7 pics I've seen yet.

Great color! (I've got a Shadow Blue MK6, so I may be biased a bit - but still...)

Congratulations on it. :cool:

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
KindiGTI,
so happy for that u got ur GTI7 finally.
any plan for some modification on ur car?:D
what sort of version is ur GTI?

Thanks :D my initial plan is to mildly lower it(h&r sport), full exhaust(eurojet or milltek), revo or unitronic tune and maaaaybe a Cold air intake. When everything is released of course lol. V-kool window tint is getting done hopefully next month.
Oh and my GTI is not performance pack and you can find my options in the members car journals section

Mashalla mabrook bro, very nice and unique color..... When I asked VW Manager here he said (we didn't bring Night Blue because it doesn't suits sports cars)

I can't see what the hell he was talking about!!! he must be either blind or didn't see a real photo of it!! enjoy it :D

Thanks bro, I personally like darker and more elegant colors on sporty looking cars. I like to mix things up a bit and be unique.

Oh yeah!

Best looking MK7 pics I've seen yet.

Great color! (I've got a Shadow Blue MK6, so I may be biased a bit - but still...)

Congratulations on it. :cool:

Thanks!! Really appreciate it. I know what you mean. I had a shadow blue mkv gti and a jazz blue mk4 gti before it. I loved the mkv so much(had to sell it because the cylinder head went coocoo and the repairing cost more than its value) that I decided to make the mk7 its sequel :D sorry I love my car way too much lol

Last edited:

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Should VW extend the lease on my MK6 for me - there will be about a six month gap between my lease end, and the appearance of MK7's here in the US...
And should VW be kind enough to offer this color - or a close one - here.
(We really get short changed on color selection,)
Then I will swap my 6 for a 7 very much like yours. :D

Go Kart Champion
Should VW extend the lease on my MK6 for me - there will be about a six month gap between my lease end, and the appearance of MK7's here in the US...
And should VW be kind enough to offer this color - or a close one - here.
(We really get short changed on color selection,)
Then I will swap my 6 for a 7 very much like yours. :D

All the best with that, I hope they do offer it and can't wait to see my forum twin :D

Litsma1

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks :D my initial plan is to mildly lower it(h&r sport), full exhaust(eurojet or milltek), revo or unitronic tune and maaaaybe a Cold air intake. When everything is released of course lol. V-kool window tint is getting done hopefully next month.
Oh and my GTI is not performance pack and you can find my options in the members car journals section

sounds GREAT!!! u have complete plans on it.
don't forget the pics after lowering it.:D

Go Kart Champion
sounds GREAT!!! u have complete plans on it.
don't forget the pics after lowering it and share how u solve the DCC problem.:D

I am just going to wait and see what H&R or Eibach release :rolleyes: hopefully there will be some nice and mild lowering springs. 1.2" is what i want, to drive comfortably over speed bumps and not having to worry about cops and fines. i had a 1.9" drop on the MKV and i loved how it looked but i had to avoid police and big speed bumps and although i eventually learnt to live with the scraping sound i wouldn't want that for my new GTI.

Go Kart Champion
thanks man, appreciate it :)

Litsma1

Passed Driver's Ed
I am just going to wait and see what H&R or Eibach release :rolleyes: hopefully there will be some nice and mild lowering springs. 1.2" is what i want, to drive comfortably over speed bumps and not having to worry about cops and fines. i had a 1.9" drop on the MKV and i loved how it looked but i had to avoid police and big speed bumps and although i eventually learnt to live with the scraping sound i wouldn't want that for my new GTI.
right! lowering car too much may cause scraping sound when u drive by some potholes or bumpness. But why u have to avoid the police? Is modification not allowed in ur country?

Go Kart Champion
right! lowering car too much may cause scraping sound when u drive by some potholes or bumpness. But why u have to avoid the police? Is modification not allowed in ur country?

Yes. Anything less than a 2 finger gap is against the law. And if you get caught 3 times the car gets impounded. I had to pay fines as soon as I got them so it doesn't show when I get caught again :D

Litsma1

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes. Anything less than a 2 finger gap is against the law. And if you get caught 3 times the car gets impounded. I had to pay fines as soon as I got them so it doesn't show when I get caught again :D
got it:D
in my country, lowering car is okay, but too big sound made from exhaust modification will catch police's eye and finally get a ticket.:mad:

Go Kart Champion
Showroom price for fully loaded is almost 37,700 and you can get it for 36,800 or less depending on your relationship with the dealer

gtiw7

Ready to race!
so DCC is an optional equipment right? may i ask whats the price(US dollar) of std GTI7 in middle east?

nope it's NOT optional, you just can't get it
here are few Key-options that are NOT offered in the Middle East:
1. Performance Pack :mad: I hate VW for not offering it here
2. DCC (Dynamic Chassis Control)
3. ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control)
4. Partial leather seats, we either choose fabric or full leather.
5. engine Auto Start-Stop, but thats not a big deal, Petrol here is cheaper than water :D