GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My IS38 Setup making almost 400HP on 93

My IS38 Setup making almost 400HP on 95 ROW pump gas

Hi guys. Just wanted to share my build.
2015 Mk7 GTI (Locked ecu btw) waited long for this problem to get sorted.

Hardware:
OEM IS38 Turbo
84mm reducing to 76mm Catles Downpipe
Resonator delete
RGM Carbon Fibre intake ..(locally made in South Africa. Almost like the Forge intake). + Forge intake pipe
Forge Atmospheric BOV
CTS Throtle and discharge pipe kit.
CTS lightweight Pulley

T2R / Tuned 2 Race custom software.
Jb1 for added boost when Running a stronger Fuel mix.

Car made:

292kw and 597NM Fly wheel power on 95 ROW pump gas= (91 for USA) with Liqui Molly 4 Ron Octane Boost

Note: we tuned the car for everyday driveabilty and smoothnes.. this is a everyday file with less than 3 degrees timing pull. Busy Developing a High octane file for race events

Wil post dyno Sheet later. Strugling to upload from the stuped android

Last edited:

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Great results! I'll be excited to see that dyno when you're able to get it up :)

Hi guys. Just wanted to share my build.
2015 Mk7 GTI (Locked ecu btw) waited long for this problem to get sorted.

Hardware:
OEM IS38 Turbo
84mm reducing to 76mm Catles Downpipe
Resonator delete
RGM Carbon Fibre intake ..(locally made in South Africa. Almost like the Forge intake). + Forge intake pipe
Forge Atmospheric BOV
CTS Throtle and discharge pipe kit.
CTS lightweight Pulley

T2R / Tuned 2 Race custom software.
Jb1 for added boost when Running a stronger Fuel mix.

Car made:

292kw and 597NM fly wheel power on 93 pump gas with Liqui Molly 4 Ron Octane Boost

Note: we tuned the car for everyday driveabilty and smoothnes.. this is a everyday file with less than 3 degrees timing pull. Busy Developing a High octane file for race events

Wil post dyno Sheet later. Strugling to upload from the stuped android

There u go :)

Attachments

• 20160827_000721.jpg
    20160827_000721.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 1,218

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
Impressive numbers. Never seen a dyno where the HP and TQ don't intersect and diverge. Must be the scale of kW and NM.

All that on a stock intercooler? What's ambient temp?

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Great numbers

do you have a video of your car? i have been wondering what your exhust combo sounds like. i have a catless and have been thinking of maybe just removing the resonator rather than buying a catback exhaust

I think its a good setup, sounds very nice.. only a litle bit louder than with only the Downpipe.. and no drone inside the car like some catback systems do.. From the downpipe conection our cars have a 63mm size pipe to the back, when i deleted the resonator I extended my 76mm downpipe straight thru to the back end where we cuted out the resonator.. so it only recude to 63mm after where the resonator was...

Last edited:
I think its a good setup, sounds very nice.. only a litle bit louder than with only the Downpipe.. and no drone inside the car like some catback systems do.. From the downpipe conection our cars have a 63mm size pipe to the back, when i deleted the resonator I extended my 76mm downpipe straight thru to the back end where we cuted out the resonator.. so it only recude to 63mm after where the resonator was...

awesome, can you get a video of it?

Stevo_CT

Ready to race!
Wow, those numbers are simply awesome!
I'm guessing your forum name is a replica of personalised plates on your car?

I'm in Durbanville, not far from you of course, and would love to meet up and view this masterpiece sometime....

Wow, those numbers are simply awesome!
I'm guessing your forum name is a replica of personalised plates on your car?

I'm in Durbanville, not far from you of course, and would love to meet up and view this masterpiece sometime....

Hehe yes it is... Nice to see some more people from SA on the forum, I'm from Paarl, if u want your G7 very quick come see T2R hehe. :)