GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My GTI new garage companion

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
We’re doing some renovations and I was nice enough to let them use the garage, so the cars have been stuck outside.

Hopefully everything wraps up tomorrow and I can get them back inside and washed up this weekend.

1E6A1881-C1AD-459F-A5C3-9B2DC2B1082C.jpeg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Only because I have something wrong with me where I insist on working 24/7 lol.

My wife always threatens I’ll have to live out there
Better install that crapper!!

Here is my three

D4BB7C94-DF7E-4C87-AFEE-22EEDC45C527.jpeg

wife has her Alltrack and a classic Mini.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Yeah basically stock. It's tuned and I've deleted all the chrome since that pic was taken

You have Shellshock come out to do the tune?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
How do you like the Tiguan? The misses and I just drove a 2020 SEL tonight and are thinking of downsizing from an '11 Pilot to it. Tell me your thoughts on owning it so far!
We had an 18 SE 4mo for a 24mo lease.

Returned it in at month 11. Most uninspiring vehicle I’ve ever owned, to include a 99 1.3L CVT Nissan March. My kids called it “the meh”

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Dayum your YZ is clean. I have never ridden a modern 2 stroke. I bet they are just awesome.

It’s a 2018 with >5 hours on it. Still had the little tits on the tires when I bought it from the original owner for a steal of a deal.

It’s not as refined as the modern KTM two strokes, which they’ve really dialed in, but at just under 50hp it’s an absolute riot and nothing beats the sounds & smells of a crisp two stroke!

I finally threw my number on it a few weeks ago & have been dying to ride, but our “winter” weather set in and it’s a little wet & cold so most of the tracks are calling off practice this week.

44506555-FF53-4651-A041-0F6FE66F3B43.jpeg