GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Golf TSi DSG , Oryx white & 18"Durban alloys

le0n1

Ready to race!
Here is my Golf TSi which I got i end of february.
It is original and I think I will keep it that way. Only thing I have done is to remove the "Bluemotion" emblem in the back :)

The car have everything you could order exept alarm, sunroof and electric seats. I realy wanted electric seat with memory but VW could'nt deliver that.

Here is a picture of my other VW, beetle 1300 :) Far from Perfect but in good driving condition :)

In Norway it could be cold and icy from november to mars so then we have to use wintertyres for snow and ice.
Typicly smaler alloys, and here is mine :

Last edited:

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
waiting for pics :)

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I agree - the first thing I have to do when my new car arrives in a few weeks is to remove the "Bluemotion" badge.

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Lovely

dadu

Ready to race!
I think that White and Durban is the best choise for Golf 7. Smashing!

le0n1

Ready to race!
Could you post a better pic with winter tires? Btw it's looking spectacular :)

Thanx:) This is the only picture I have with winteralloys but I will take new ones when I put them on :)

DW58

Go Kart Champion
In some countries the Mk.7 is available with 15" steel wheels.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I'm quite happy with the engine badge, I just don't want the "Bluemotion" badge - they're easily removed with a hair dryer, dental floss and solvent to remove the glue.

le0n1

Ready to race!
I'm quite happy with the engine badge, I just don't want the "Bluemotion" badge - they're easily removed with a hair dryer, dental floss and solvent to remove the glue.

I agree, I like the TSi badge.
I used hairdryer and fishingstring. The glue came easy off with Pickbort (degreaser);)

Last edited: