GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My First big Urban Exploration of the Summer

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Finally got to go out to some awesome locations about 50 miles from raleigh. The first place was this textile mill that was pretty big, but not a lot to it. We walked around and it would be perfect to bring a model to, but we didn't get into the main building b/c we started to see the people that owned it walking around. Well this, of course, had us running for my car before they saw us. WELL... We get to the car and that's when I realized I locked my keys in the car, lol. Luckily we left the sunroof cracked. We grabbed a piece of wood, drove a nail through it, and reached it in to pull the door handle. Now there are two huge dilemas... 1) The car is actually parked inside of one of the buildings and 2) The alarm will sound as soon as we open the door from the outside. SO, we open it, the alarm goes off, we hear the people yelling at us. I hop inside and crawl into th hatch where my keys are, silence the alarm, we all jump in, start up the car and bail lol. LUCKY as hell hahahaha.

So after that, the 2nd, and main location we went to, was this huuuuuuuge factory/mill that was on the edge of a river. Unfortunately, the main way to enter, is across the street from a police and fire station. SO, we drove over the bridge and parked in this little dog park that was directly across the river from the mill. So we grabbed our shit, put it in backpacks, and walked across the fucking river, which had a pretty strong current. Once across, we had to climb about a 10 or 15 foot wall of rock, then climb around/over some barbed wire fencing, and we were in. We only got to explore maybe 40% of this place b/c it was so damn big and we didn't exactly know where we were going inside of it. But we did get roof access which was nice as the sun started to set.

I've uploaded 8 pictures so far, and they are just random in selection, but after I eat i'll start editing the rest. Here ya go:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)