GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Toothofwar gets an R, makes one post, then abandons post for 2 years. Makes forum members proud.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Are you using Torco octane booster? That's what my plugs look like with Torco.
Nope. Just some regular 93 most of the time. E30 blend when I can get to the only e85 station around.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Part out incoming! Posibaly becoming a pirate! Details will come in on monday. Stay tuned!!!!

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Found a deal on another mqb platform car ;)

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
So I pulled the trigger on a 2018 golf r dsg. Got a fair deal I think. I owed right at 13k on the gti, dealer gave me 13.7k for it. The gti had 44k miles on it. The r has 3400 miles on it with a clean carfax. Dealer added in an extended Warranty that covers powertrain for the life of the loan. Out the door final price was $34.3k. Yes I got the extended warranty because this car is stage 2 tuned through unironic. I know people have mixed feelings about buying a tuned car. I weighed my options and made the best decision for me, so please keep comments respectful. The real question is , should I just modifying this build Thread and keep it, or start a new one. Shameless pictures!

20200609_190903.jpg

Attachments

• 20200609_190834.jpg
    20200609_190834.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 85

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Wow. I didn't realize I hadn't updated this in 2 years. I'll be adding all the goodness soon.