GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MVP Track Time 2021 Track Events and Invitation

Feffman

Ready to race!
2021 MVP Track Time Schedule

Fellow Track Junkies and Racers:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is excited to announce our 2021 track event schedule. We have a host of exciting track events for 2021. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

MVP’s goal remains the same, offering you more actual track time at each track event for reasonable entry fees. Our three run-group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (generally 2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Below is MVP’s 2021 schedule, subject to possible revisions as the year progresses.

February 19-21, 2021: Circuit of The Americas (Austin, TX) - COTA VIII (Take 2)

April 10-11, 2021: National Corvette Museum (Bowling Green, KY) - Tax Freedom Track Weekend

May 22-23, 2021 : Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) - Escape the Heat

June 28, 2021: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) - Last Monday in June

July 23-25, 2021 : Virginia International Raceway [VIR] (Alton, VA) - MVP @ VIR

August 9, 2021: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) [Full 3.56 Mile Course] - Monday at The Bahn

September 17-19, 2021 : Mid-Ohio (Lexington, OH) – OH HI OH

October 16-17, 2021: Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – Cheese Heads On Track

November 20-21, 2021: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – Flyin’ Turkey Trot

Registration for MVP Track Time events is available on-line with Pay Pal or credit card through the Pay Pal system for our 2021 track events. Click on the link below to register.

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Join MVP in 2021 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at the track in 2021. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time, LLC.

www.MVPTrackTime.com

Phone: (314) 249-3770

E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

Attachments

• 2021 MVP Grid.jpg
    2021 MVP Grid.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 67

Feffman

Ready to race!
Hi All:

MVP Track Time’s annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” at Road Atlanta November 20-21, 2021 is 90% full. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

Registration for the Road Atlanta track weekend is available on line with Pay Pal at the link below:

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Hopefully, you’ll join us for the on-track fun November 20th-21st to enjoy not only the time on track but also the camaraderie of fellow track fanatics and racers

Feel free to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions.

Happy Motoring and enjoy your day!

Feff