Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
It’s September 21st!!!

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I have this stuck in my head. Just the chorus tho.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I've been watching Cowboy Bebop now that it's on netflix. I've seen random episodes on toonami/adult swim, but I've never seen the full thing. I also used to listen to a ton of Tech N9ne, so I was pretty surprised when this came up in the middle of an episode...

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I've been watching Cowboy Bebop now that it's on netflix. I've seen random episodes on toonami/adult swim, but I've never seen the full thing. I also used to listen to a ton of Tech N9ne, so I was pretty surprised when this came up in the middle of an episode...

Cowboy Bebop has a legendary soundtrack. Not many like it in the anime world. The director (Shinichiro Watanabe) has a reputation for fantastic soundtracks for his anime. Samurai Champloo is another one of his with a banging soundtrack -- it introduced a generation of anime fans to Nujabes.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Cristian1980

Car(s)
Golf 6 2012
Definitely Maroon 5 - Sunday morning

The pop/rock band Maroon 5 released the single "Sunday Morning." from the album Songs About Jane, and it is also the album's eighth track. After postponing their 2020 tour, Maroon 5 are ready to hit the road again. They will have a concert in Las Vegas on New Year's Day, but I have seen that there are other artists that will have a concerts on New Year's Eve 2022. If you ask me, I would like to attend to all of them but...

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Definitely Maroon 5 - Sunday morning

The pop/rock band Maroon 5 released the single "Sunday Morning." from the album Songs About Jane, and it is also the album's eighth track. After postponing their 2020 tour, Maroon 5 are ready to hit the road again. They will have a concert in Las Vegas on New Year's Day, but I have seen that there are other artists that will have a concerts on New Year's Eve 2022. If you ask me, I would like to attend to all of them but...
not sure if srs

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Weird spam account, but on a real note, back when Maroon 5 wasn't half bad. Songs About Jane is a solid album.

Last edited: