GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Multi-car peeps

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I just wish the visibility was better in the Camaro.

I'd be focusing on a C6, preferably a Z06.

If I did it over again I would probably get a Grand Sport with the LS3. LS7 is cool and all but damn it is high dollar if you drop a valve. You can push 6-800hp on the stock LS3 pretty easily

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I have

Dsg mk6 with k04. Will be selling in the summer most likely
Manual mk7 stage 1 (will one day be is38)
And a gmc terrain supplied through my employer for work.

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie
2011 K04 GTI Autobahn is my daily beater.

2011 GTI Autobahn is my wife's daily beater

2017 Chevy Silverado quad cab Z71 is my weekend toy and tractor hauler.

2005 Yamaha FJR is my penis enhancement vehicle.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
As for blind spots, I'd suggest actually driving any car that has a bad reputation for blind spots before eliminating it. My Z4 M Coupe gets railed on for having lousy visibility, but in my personal experience (and I have a lot, had one for 8 years from new before this one), it's just not an issue for me at all. Is it as good as out of a Golf? Of course not. But is it bad/dangerous? Not at all.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
As for blind spots, I'd suggest actually driving any car that has a bad reputation for blind spots before eliminating it. My Z4 M Coupe gets railed on for having lousy visibility, but in my personal experience (and I have a lot, had one for 8 years from new before this one), it's just not an issue for me at all. Is it as good as out of a Golf? Of course not. But is it bad/dangerous? Not at all.

I had a cts-v coupe for a little bit... and it's a good thing it had blind spot monitoring. You couldn't really see much

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I had a 1995 Celica for a long time that I loved and it coexisted with the GTI for about a year. I'm about to not have room for two cars for a while, so I sold it quite recently - was a bittersweet day. When I do have room for another car again, I'll likely be going with an FD RX-7 or an R32 GT-R. It'll take a bit to save for, but worth it to me in the end. I'll eventually get my dad's AE86 when he gets tired of all the JDM boyz revving at him, so I'll need to plan for that.