GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MST intake system for 1.4 tsi

ltktw

We just finish the development of 2016+ VW Golf MK7 1.4 tsi intake system.
After Dyno test on Dynojet, MST Performance intake system product increase 9HP at 5100rpm ???. That is very good result for it! ?

Attachments

• DSC_01092.jpg
    DSC_01092.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 3,403
  • DSC_01022.jpg
    DSC_01022.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 4,070
  • DSC_00901.jpg
    DSC_00901.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 2,294

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Now that I see these pictures again... I think a lot of intake air is lost, because the inlet tube isn't connected to anything any more... It would be better if air was moved from the inlet to the "airbox", instead of letting it just blow in the engine compartment and not do anything.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
TBO I think on our engines it is a complete waste of time. I the gains on the above are quoted in misleading terms!

They do not state the fuel for starters & I presume it is on basic fuel & the 140PS engine version. They quote the maximum difference between the before & after & NOT the maximum headline gain.

A Quoted 138.41bhp to 145.09bhp gain (6.68bhp) & 263.19Nm to 273.82Nm gain (10.63Nm) is not much when most people are reporting +15BHP gain by running on super unleaded fuel!

It is well known that these engines respond better when run on super unleaded, & you would be better off spending your money on that than this CAI.

I custom built my own full sealed CAI for my previous car as most available stuff is flawed in one way or the other & high £££ like the above companies attempt for the Golf MK7!

MST@STIFLER

Yes, it can ordered seperately, but we do suggested that you can order for a whole set, because we do improve the every single kits for better efficiency.
If you have any further questions, please send the message to our email: sales@mst-p.com