GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MSS Track Pack for sale

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
Hi all,

I have decided to delete my DCC setup and move to a coilover, since most of my car's use is track use. As a result, I'm selling off the various springs I have tried out.

Up first is the MSS Track Pack. This kit has the MQB 205 and MQB 220 front springs. The 220 are the correct fitment for a GTI/R and are brand new, never used. The taller rear adjusters to match the taller front springs are also brand new and never used. The MQB 205 springs are the correct fitment for the TTS I believe, and are lower than the MQB 220. The matching rear perches are also included. The rear springs are the track pack, stiffer arrangement. I found this arrangement quite adequate on the street for a spring kit. It definitely felt a lot more taught, but it wasn't uncomfortable.

I'm going to a much more focused suspension, so I won't be needing this. These would be great for anyone who's in a warmer climate with nice streets. I might recommend a softer spring for the rear arrangement for places with more potholes. These also compliment the DCC pretty well if you have it, and they're ride height adjustable/corner balance-able!!

The MQB 205 and rear springs have about 2500 total miles on them, including one autocross and one track day.

I'm also throwing in sleeves for the adjustable perches (brand new), two MSS hats (brand new), and an MSS beanie (brand new).

Asking price is 750$ Shipped!

Last edited:

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
additional photos

Here are some photos of when the springs were installed. This is not at the lowest setting, and this was on the mqb205 fronts. If you choose to go with new dampeners (and you don't have DCC), I'd recommend the B8 and MQB 205 front springs. That would give a pretty good drop as well as really effective dampening. You're basically working with a coilover at that point, but with more comfort.

Note: in the photos below I'm on my track wheels, which are 17x8 +48 OZ w/ 245/40 direzza z3 tires (8.8" tread width tires). There is absolutely zero rub, even with the car being lower now, and these tires are overall a touch shorter than the stock sizing. On stock size or bigger diameter tires you'll fill the wheel well a lot more.

Stock:

Post springs (~400 miles):

End of track day and after about 800 miles on the springs. You can see the rear end does not squat much at all (this is also with about 7mm front rake):

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
Dropping price further! This season is coming up, and I'm revising the entire suspension. I need these gone before my wife kills me...I've already got 7 sets of tires taking up space...so the price reflects the need to sell.

825$ Shipped anywhere in the continental USA with UPS and insurance!