GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MRC or Racingline OEM+ tuning?

Napster11

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 MK7 GTI
Hi there, I’m planning to get my car tuned and i have been given these two software options to choose from. MRC or Racingline OEM+ which is better?

Napster11

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 MK7 GTI
I live in the UAE and have very limited options and from what I’ve heard these are the only ones available here. To add to that Eurodyne is also available. So i reckon I’m left with these 3 brands.

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
EQT and Stratified email the tunes to you. You just need to get a Cobb AP and then you can flash the tunes yourself from them.
You're starting to sound a bit like a fanboy ?

MRC makes good tunes that side of the world if you have limited options.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
You're starting to sound a bit like a fanboy ?

MRC makes good tunes that side of the world if you have limited options.

Maybe but that's because that shit works and having a Cobb AP is, in my opinion, a lot better than a regular flash, set it and forget it, type of tune.

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
I live in the UAE and have very limited options and from what I’ve heard these are the only ones available here. To add to that Eurodyne is also available. So i reckon I’m left with these 3 brands.
Are there APR dealers in UAE?
Listed as a dealer:
Precision Power Auto Garage
15b Street, Al Quoz Industrial Area 4, P.O. Dubai 76485 United Arab Emirates

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Agree with Drew...go EQT. I have lived in that general area before. If you have email, you're set.

MyGolfMk7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
B5 S4, Mk7 GTI
Hi there, I’m planning to get my car tuned and i have been given these two software options to choose from. MRC or Racingline OEM+ which is better?

I don't think you'll get good recommendations on this site, you may want to ask on a forum where those tunes have a number of users who can provide feedback.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I don't think you'll get good recommendations on this site, you may want to ask on a forum where those tunes have a number of users who can provide feedback.

Oh you mean the Abu Dhabi forum? I'll bet the OP wishes he would have thought about that. ?