GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Watched terrifier 2 this weekend lives up to the first one just as cheesy, horrible special effects but great movie.

IES99

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
Go see "Everywhere Everything All at the same time". I think the big screen in a theater works with all action, slow motion, science fiction, fantasy, martial arts fighting and strange fingers.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Lucky Hank wasn't bad, but I'm an Odenkirk fan. I'll keep watching it weekly.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
took a while, but finally finished season 4 of Atlanta. what a fucking trip it was.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Watched Nope last night. Honestly think each successive Peele movie is worse than the last. This one was pretty boring.

i have to agree with that. hit the ground running with Get Out and then Us and Nope just weren't as good. I did enjoy Us and Nope... but Get Out was exceptional.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Watched Champions (2023) last night, funny movie, if you liked The Ringer w/ Johnny Knoxville you should give it a watch

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Also, if you're in the mood for a good western: Old Henry (2021) and Hostiles (2017) were both glorious

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I liked the slight twist in Nope though. I didn't think it was terrible, just really high expectations because of Get Out.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I rewatched I Love You, Man after a whiiiile and I never realized how much of a manic pixie dream boy Jason Segel is in that movie. This movie is 500 Days of Summer for bros.