GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Yeah but the billionaire player aspect of Bruce Wayne has always been his real “disguise” it’s not completely off brand to say this version is a younger, messy version of Bruce still trying to “find his way”

I def. Enjoyed this version of the Batman regardless of its lacking bits and the whole detective crap above obvious shit 😂.

In the end Keaton still my cinematic Batman/Bruce Wayne… not the American psycho, twilight or bennifer 😂

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Yeah but the billionaire player aspect of Bruce Wayne has always been his real “disguise” it’s not completely off brand to say this version is a younger, messy version of Bruce still trying to “find his way”
Exactly my thoughts. The whole point of The Batman and the comics it's based on is that Bruce Wayne is absolutely an emo bitch and is just barely getting used to doing this. He's still got a lot of rage and angst inside him -- he grew up without parents and with festering hate. It'll take time for him to move past all that and become the later Bruce Wayne/Batman we're all familiar with.

I def. Enjoyed this version of the Batman regardless of its lacking bits and the whole detective crap above obvious shit 😂.
..... you got a lot of cats. But putting some of the obvious clues aside, I did enjoy that this one was more of a detective movie rather than a bad guy beat-em-up.

In the end Keaton still my cinematic Batman/Bruce Wayne… not the American psycho, twilight or bennifer 😂
But what about bat nipples or kilmer?? /s

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Haha, I feel like those 2 movies were kinda extensions/sequels of begins and return - like they were fill in actors and directors for burton and Keaton 😂😂 cause they didn’t want to do it.

You know which one I surprisingly liked is the Bruce Wayne we got on the titans show.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I never watched the titans show. When it comes to shows, animated series Batman is top tier for me. Animated series Joker, too. Best Joker, hands down.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I never watched the titans show. When it comes to shows, animated series Batman is top tier for me. Animated series Joker, too. Best Joker, hands down.

Has there really been a bad Joker? Romero, Nicholson, Hamill, Ledger, Phoenix... They've all been great at their adaptions of the character.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
hahahaha was gonna say... Leto was conveniently left out. I agree with that.

But Acadia is right, most Jokers have been great in their role and my personal favorite is Hamill.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP

Ok, understood. Still, didn't like the emo bitch.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG

But Acadia is right, most Jokers have been great in their role and my personal favorite is Hamill.
Ditto. Mark Hamill is immensely talented!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yes - Leto….

Wasn't left out intentionally.

His was so bad, I completely blocked it from my memory....

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Had high hopes for sparkly Batman but felt everything was either over done or underwhelming fell asleep half way through and never finished it. No plans to either I’ll stick with with bale or Keaton. If I’m really feel nostalgic I watch some Adam.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Is anybody watching The Resort? I saw a comment that had some pretty bold claims, like it's the same creators as Mr. Robot (Sam Esmail is an exectutive producer on both), but then they said it's just as good as Dark. 😲