• Screenshot_20210326-210613.png
    Screenshot_20210326-210613.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 169

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
ESPN Plus?
That's just one channel. I want a sports streaming source that would include lots of different sports channels without all the non sports channels. Google TV was excellent with lots of sports channels when it first started for $35 per month but they just kept raising the price. I don't need the non sports channels I have those anyway.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I've been watching ZeroZeroZero this week on. Would def recommend. It's on prime.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
The other day rewatched the series "The Making of the Mob". One of the best documentary series I have ever seen.
Was curious about that one. I'll have to check it out soon.

I've been watching that Q docuseries on HBO. Riveting stuff. Total insanity.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Loki has been pretty good so far! I’ve been re-watching a lot of early 2000’s shows like Monk, Dexter, Chuck, Psych and Scrubs. They’re all corny, but they make for good pre-bed / forum reading material

Also pretty heavy rotation of Top Gear and Spongebob Squarepants, but that’s a given.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
If anyone is into zombie stuff, Black Summer on Netflix is awesome.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Startup on Netflix has been good. Riveting.

Just watched The League on Hulu ( just mindless funny entertainment but good dialogue)

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Amazon Prime's new movie Tomorrow War (2 July) with Chris Pratt looks actually pretty good.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Been enjoying Loki. Unless they much up the last two episodes, it might be one of the best things to come out of the MCU.