GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I just watched Alita: Battle Angel and loved it. I had watched Netflix's Love, Death & Robots when it came out and was floored by the Sonnie's Edge episode. Alita had a very similar animation feel to me which I love. I watched the whole series and watched it again the next day with MrsDutch, and I rarely watch something twice. I'll probably watch the movie again with MrsDutch tonight, she's out taking pictures of birds.

It was just one of those where you get to the end and say to yourself, "I need to go through that again."

To that end, what movies or tv shows would you recommend?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Casa de papel (money heist)

Initial d (watching it for the 4th time)

Last edited:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I watched How to Train your Dragon 3 a few nights ago

Dad life lol.

Kinda cool idea the wife had tho, we bought a cheap projector and screen on Amazon for around $100 and set up a backyard drive in. A few friends and neighbors came out, something different and nice when the kids got tired we just put them to bed

cbass

Couple Loose Screws
Car(s)
milfs
I can't recommend Mr. Robot enough times. It's addicting in the same way as breaking bad: cliffhangers, twists that were obviously planned episodes, or seasons beforehand, and attention to detail. I've watched from the beginning, and recently forced my 66 year old dad to watch the first two or three episodes. In under a month, he watched the rest. We're now looking forward to the final season. He took a break from his normal Beverly Hillbillies and Perry Mason to watch it!

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I loved Alita. Glow on Netflix is really entertaining. Haunting of Hill House was good also.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
the OA on netflix was pretty amazing, if you havent watched Stranger Things, it is my opinion that you are missing out on something great...

in the total opposite direction, the show Letterkenny is hilarious and a current favorite...

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Hell or Highwater on Netflix was pretty decent, I’d never heard of it but actually watched it start to finish with the wife which is rare

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
I find most "binge-able" series run out of steam after the first or second season. Character and story development dries up. The shows just limp along giving characters problems that need to be resolved, but nothing new or interesting happens. They all wind up being two actors in a room, discussing "issues."

Darby Girls is the best thing I've seen on streaming TV in a while.

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Nighthawks. 1981
Sylvester Stallones’ best movie.
Don’t watch preview. Just watch.
Old for most but you will recognize many young actors.

If you must watch, here.
Movies are best when watched with no preview.

https://youtu.be/6xDMof0uK9o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Outlaw Josey Wales. 1976
Has it been that long?
Clint Eastwood. Southern Rebel.
Great movie all but the time spent with girl and Indian in a 70’s field shoot. Did not need to be in this film.

https://youtu.be/dCPcoNo_OkM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: