GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Him flying backwards when the train hit I just couldn't deal with.

Yeah but he got the guy to pay for water which he then threw at his head. Beautiful.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Last of Us really took a hard, unexpected gay turn last night

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Yeah, it was a great bit of story showing how even in a bleak world, there's still some hope for happiness. It was a great mirror into Joel's character, too.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Been watching favorite movies from ages ago, then realizing that actors who are big time now, were just getting there start back then.

Example: The Professional - Natalie Portman. I didn't recognize her until she was casted in the Star Wars movies. Then, watching The Professional the other day, I see the girl and say holy crap that's Natalie Portman !!

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Lol I didn't say it wasn't a good episode, but you guys are sounding way too emotional over it

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Lol I didn't say it wasn't a good episode, but you guys are sounding way too emotional over it
Maybe. Life and death shit like this hits me a lot harder since I lost my dog last month and my best friends mom had the same disease Frank had. It was a pretty emotional episode.

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Maybe. Life and death shit like this hits me a lot harder since I lost my dog last month and my best friends mom had the same disease Frank had. It was a pretty emotional episode.

What was the disease? The episode didn't make it too clear, and if it did I didn't catch it. I figured it was some type of rare cancer or maybe ALS.
But yeah, very emotional episode.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
suspicions confirmed, thank u
They didn't spell it out, but with the comment he made about there not being a cure even before the virus I'm pretty sure it had to be that.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
TLoU is on pace to be one of the best shows HBO has ever featured. Dont think it will replace the Wire or Sopranos, but its dang close!

I remember when people said the same thing about Game of Thrones. And look how that end up...