GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Has anyone watched the new season of Ozark yet?
Is it worth it to start watching it, because it's been two years since I watched the last episode of season 3 and now I don't know if it's worth it to start all over again.
It's way worth it! We just finished it the other night. So good!

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
It is good, but I'm a little worried that the opening scene of the season is going to be how the show ends. That's going to be maddening if so.
I just can't wait until they release the last 7 episodes.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I binged all of Murderville last night. That was really good. Maybe 1 episode that wasn't as good as the rest, but the other 5 were all really good. I'd definitely recommend it, especially if you like Will Arnett.

Peacemaker has also been killin it.

I also binged all of Murderville last night. The last episode was the most disappointing IMO. I hated Will Arnett until "Flaked". I thoroughly enjoyed his performance in that.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I also binged all of Murderville last night. The last episode was the most disappointing IMO. I hated Will Arnett until "Flaked". I thoroughly enjoyed his performance in that.
I've loved him since Arrested Development. I still call him GOB more than Will. Annie was the weak episode for me.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
I've loved him since Arrested Development. I still call him GOB more than Will. Annie was the weak episode for me.
It's called an illusion Michael.
gob-arrested-development.gif
that show was great!🤣

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Reacher was damn good. I've been a fan of Alan Ritchson since he played Thad Castle in Blue Mountain State.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Reacher was damn good. I've been a fan of Alan Ritchson since he played Thad Castle in Blue Mountain State.
Currently binging it...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Late to the party, but finally watched Ted Lasso. Didn't think it would be my thing. The premises being "An American football coach goes to England to be a soccer coach", and starting Jason Sudeikis, I was expecting it to be more comedy heavy, which I'm generally not in to. But while it does have it's funny moments, it's definitely not a pure comedy. Show was great, would recommend it to anyone.

Also watched Peacemaker, which was far better than I thought it would be. That James Gunn style was great for a movie (The Suicide Squad), but I thought having it drawn out in to a full show would be a bit over bearing. But again, thought it was great.