GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
It's ok. Way too long or my attention span is way too short.

Best thing about it is Leonardo's acting. Manages to pull off the awkward nerdy professor expertly

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
It was 70 degrees here just 3 or 4 weeks ago. Global warming kicks ass.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
The preview looked funny but 30mins in I was too bored to continue watching

Reactions: the

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Depends on what side you are on. If you’re the don’t look up type, you’ll probably take it personally, or just not get it. 🤣

Based on the Scamdemic thread, I could probably predict with 100% accuracy whether forum members will say the movie was good or bad :ROFLMAO:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
New season of Cobra Kai out. Have been surprised through all the seasons. "Reboots" of things from the 80's are usually terrible. Show's been fantastic.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Money heist new episodes.

Watching Sopranos again too. Ran out of good stuff to watch, until money heist came back

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Money heist new episodes.

Watching Sopranos again too. Ran out of good stuff to watch, until money heist came back

Is Money Heist as good as Money Plane?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Is Money Heist as good as Money Plane?

I mean it doesn't have Denise Richards in it, but counterpoint per the Money Plane comments

Screenshot_20220101-160014_YouTube.jpg

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I've been binging Lost in Space. I grew up watching it and was interested in the remake. The first two seasons were good to pretty good, but the 3rd season is going downhill.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
This is probably odd, but I'd never seen the show Dexter before but I like the (new) Dexter: New Blood show

So you're watching New Blood without watching the original?

If you're liking New Blood, watch seasons 1 - 4 of the original. It ends cleanly there, and you really don't want to go past season 4. It's universally regarded as the best season of the show, and quality drops dramatically after that...

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
So you're watching New Blood without watching the original?

If you're liking New Blood, watch seasons 1 - 4 of the original. It ends cleanly there, and you really don't want to go past season 4. It's universally regarded as the best season of the show, and quality drops dramatically after that...
Yeah....didn't have Showtime back then and just didn't know much about it.
I'm hooked on this New Blood though and curious to see how it ends now (or for now?)

All I knew about it, before, was that the original series ending was just a let down.

I guess I'll have to go back and watch them then, per YOUR recommendation ;)

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
I'll second the original Dexter recommendation. with the same comments regarding how the series progresses. I even read the short book the TV show is based on, absolutely terrible. The show creator had very good vision to come up with the TV show starting from that book.