lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
-cycling shorts
-adjust seat angles and placement fore/aft
-more ride time
-try different saddles
-lose weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmm i think my seats flat right now. So you think i should try tilting it forward(front down) or back (front up)?

Im thinking of going to my LBS and trying the "ass-o-meter" to get measured for the proper width seat.
The bike store i bough the bike from a few years ago measured me to the frame and said my distance to pedals/seat looks proportionate to me while test riding. I dunno.

Ive been doing some research and aparently its just not as simple as getting a more "comfortable" saddle?

Yeah i know about loosing weight so im hoping i can loose some by riding.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
So I was up-sold on another bike, because the EX 7 sold as I walked into my LBS.

I bought a 2016 Trek Fuel EX 8. I'm picking it up this weekend, i'll take pictures. Here's a stock photo in the mean time:

Very excited!

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
So I was up-sold on another bike, because the EX 7 sold as I walked into my LBS.

I bought a 2016 Trek Fuel EX 8. I'm picking it up this weekend, i'll take pictures. Here's a stock photo in the mean time:

Very excited!

Awesome! You'll be very happy with your new rig. :w00t:

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
hmm i think my seats flat right now. So you think i should try tilting it forward(front down) or back (front up)?
Try tilting forward (front down) just a hair.

Im thinking of going to my LBS and trying the "ass-o-meter" to get measured for the proper width seat.
The bike store i bough the bike from a few years ago measured me to the frame and said my distance to pedals/seat looks proportionate to me while test riding. I dunno.

Ive been doing some research and aparently its just not as simple as getting a more "comfortable" saddle?
Finding the right saddle will help. Unfortunately, this can be tough to do. :mad0259: