GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Motegi mr140 18x8.5 and pilot a/s 3+ in 235-40-18. Will it fit? Duh, it fits... pics

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
Just posting to give an idea where the fenders are and how these wheels look.

Only a couple members have shown their 140s. If you've got them, share away.

I'm on vwr springs with konis. No spacers. Offset is +45mm.

Family shot (on old austins with dws06):

Last edited:

ggweci

Go Kart Newbie
Great looking wheels, with a perfect stance. Nice and clean. Really like the Euro tails too. Well done.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Wheel offset?

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
(Resized the pics. sorry if I gave anyone a fit over them. I had posted on my 1440p monitors and it looked fine.)

Nope, no rubbing yet. Only a few miles on it so far though. No screw removal yet either.

On the austins, I had 15mm rear and 10mm front spacers. From the looks of it, I am pretty close to the same fender distance now.

The other rubbing factor is the back seat is only ever occupied by my 2 year old in her carseat. If the car is full, it's me my wife and the little one, with very little cargo.

20ls01

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI 2016
i just got a set of wheel & tires with exact same spec(not the same wheel and tires). fitment looks the same and awesome

Last edited:

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Looks really nice but damn I am getting an uncanny valley feeling looking at your car since I have a pure white euro mk7.5 gti with black wheels. :D

ejones725

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for posting with good pics, been looking at as3+ in this size

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
Compared to the dws06, there's a ton more lip extending beyond the rim. I hope it helps prevent a little curb rash. I park in a parking garage, at work, and the onramp in is narrow and curvy. I've kissed my Austins a few times there.

Tires feel great on the road a few miles later.

Plastic rings supplied by tire rack are solid to 80mph and a bit beyond. No vibrations.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk