GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Moose Test

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Drive in Idaho... That's a real moose test.... Fly right UNDER it!

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
That was interesting to see when the electronic nannies intervened. You could see it really clearly on the 77 km/h test when the car snapped back into a straight line after the first gate

Jacobmk7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI S 4dr DSG
Hey it’s better that it failed because of oversteer rather than understeer. :D

Edit: Nevermind, looking closer it did fail because of understeer, lol

H2O_Doc

Ready to race!
I’ve mentioned elsewhere that I traded a Wrangler (lifted with 35s) for my GTI. One of the uncomfortable things about driving the Wrangler, apart from realizing why nobody has ever uttered “legendary Jeep quality”, was that I knew I was committed to colliding with any non-human that walked into my pathway. It’s hard to fight the urge to swerve in the heat of the moment. Fortunately, my only victims were about a half dozen squirrels and a portly raccoon.

Swervitude - another plus for the GTI (albeit, I won’t clear raccoons).

sshlyk

Ready to race!
Car did not roll over, what’s the problem here? I mean if you drive like that to work, than it is probably an issue. Is it a safety or performance test?

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
I watched a bunch of video's from that channel and one car that beat them all is Honda Fit/Jazz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCPl7Er22e4

It did it at ~84km/h.

If moose test is of any importance, that's the best buy for the back :)

I'm surprised it was better than the Honda Civic Type R!

Car did not roll over, what’s the problem here? I mean if you drive like that to work, than it is probably an issue. Is it a safety or performance test?

It's a safety test. See the Wikipedia link above.