GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mods you're wasting money on...

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
false. necessary for rear visibility and safety. although, I think I just removed mine and called it good. My daughter is 4, she's not big enough that it's a necessity yet.

Euro headrests are still an unnecessary expense. Your method has no expense, and opens up even more visibility than euros do.

But I still like them. 😏

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I just got some Audi A4 headrests. Paid $70 for all three. Unless you look carefully...you won't notice that they don't exactly match the seats😁.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I removed the rear headrests also.
Nobody's ever in the back and I like the visibility.
I want to get the eurospec rear headrest but they are expensive on real site and pain to source on ebay :/ I thought about removing them n/a spec but if by chance I transport someone and get in an accident, and they snap their neck I would feel bad lol

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
I want to get the eurospec rear headrest but they are expensive on real site and pain to source on ebay :/ I thought about removing them n/a spec but if by chance I transport someone and get in an accident, and they snap their neck I would feel bad lol

I picked mine up from https://schwaboparts.com/

He has a new customer discount and free shipping. That was the cheapest I’ve found for BNIB pieces.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
I picked mine up from https://schwaboparts.com/

He has a new customer discount and free shipping. That was the cheapest I’ve found for BNIB pieces.
gonna check those folks out. the car feels incomplete with the headrests out. that said, I pulled ALL the headrests from my old rubicon 4 door. looked stupid with all of em installed.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

RvamkviiS

Car(s)
2020 Mk vii S
Great post. Are you implying that a 3" catted downpipe is a worthy investment? How about an intercooler, especially if we're eyeing Stage 3/IS 38? And what about front-mounted intercooler versus sandwich-style?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R