GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MODS DELETE

Lahtay

Car(s)
Mk7 Autobahn
Seriously? $29k for a 2018 with 35k miles? Just put it to stock and take Carvana’s offer if you’re going to be that insane with your price. Nobody is paying $29k for a used GTI.

achoax

Car(s)
2018 Autobahn DSG
Instead of berating me for posting a feeler how about some constructive feedback? What would you pay for it? Given KBB says fair market value is $29000 and I'm including brand new Neuspeeds and PSAS4s, I don't think I'm far off. Why are you even posting here if you're not interested?

EDIT: emphasizing OBO in my original post...

Lahtay

Car(s)
Mk7 Autobahn
Not sure where you’re getting $29k cuz when I put it in kbb I’m seeing $25-27k. Mods don’t add any value on resale so the wheels/tires don’t matter. The market is going down, and you’re asking for what the car sold for new. For $29k people would rather pick up a golf r or just wait for a mk8. If Carvana offered you $26k, you won’t get a higher offer private sale. The people stupid enough to pay that can’t qualify for a private loan.

achoax

Car(s)
2018 Autobahn DSG
What's the point in posting on a FS thread if you aren't interested in making an offer? 29k is a starting point, but OBO means I'm willing to talk. Clearly you've come in here to troll, but I'll entertain your remarks. Show me another GFG GTI Autobahn with a lower listing price and I'll match it for you. Otherwise, please GTFO.

1630086688607.png

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I’m selling my Stage 1 2019 Alltrack SE w/ 15K miles for 32K, 7K more than negotiated price at purchase.

I’ll miss seeing pictures of your car. It’s one of my favorites.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I saw a GFG this week, looks great, I kind of forget about it because it’s so rare. Fair price for an AB in this market, especially as a starting point, ignore Mr 7 Posts.

Bummer it’s so rare IMO. While the exclusivity is nice, it’s also such a nice color it deserves to be seen more! Never have I gotten so many compliments from random passersby in other cars, or people on the street.

GLWS.

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
Not sure where you’re getting $29k cuz when I put it in kbb I’m seeing $25-27k. Mods don’t add any value on resale so the wheels/tires don’t matter. The market is going down, and you’re asking for what the car sold for new. For $29k people would rather pick up a golf r or just wait for a mk8. If Carvana offered you $26k, you won’t get a higher offer private sale. The people stupid enough to pay that can’t qualify for a private loan.

LOL how do you think Carvana is going to make money on the car if they offered him 26K for it. They aren't a charity.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Selling a 2015 Stage 3 with even more upgrades…76k miles and listed for $21.9k…willing to let go for less than $20k @ best offer.
In Northern Virginia.And
You don't get your money back on mods and they usually hurt the value. Overpriced for a 6 year old car with those miles.

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
Can I trade colors with you? That GFG is just beautiful. Good looking car and in the current market price seems pretty close to right if you come across the right buyer. GLWS