GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Modern Warfare 3

Vageline

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' GTI
Yeah I like the new maps, they did a good job on them. I would say overwatch is my favorite so far. Also just hit 12th prestige!!!

whats the point of prestige? i did it a little in cod 5 but then i switched to bfbc2 where its one continuous level. i could see on pc being a thing cause some servers would make it so you need to be at a lvl to enter or a noob server where you cant be over a lvl... but then again on pc mw3 screwed us pc guys over and dont allow for server editing like that. im starting to rant :mad: but i dont get it. is it different camo and a pretty emblem? i know on battlefield 3 they say it will take over a year of playing a lot to reach its highest level and bfbc2 takes forever to reach lvl 50. ive played for almost 120hrs and im only lvl 31 and its getting slower and slower to lvl up. im done ranting now

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
Car(s)
2007 GTI MkV CW
i just gave in and bought this since i was getting bored of BF3.

been playing kill confirmed, its pretty fun.

Car(s)
MKV
whats the point of prestige? i did it a little in cod 5 but then i switched to bfbc2 where its one continuous level. i could see on pc being a thing cause some servers would make it so you need to be at a lvl to enter or a noob server where you cant be over a lvl... but then again on pc mw3 screwed us pc guys over and dont allow for server editing like that. im starting to rant :mad: but i dont get it. is it different camo and a pretty emblem? i know on battlefield 3 they say it will take over a year of playing a lot to reach its highest level and bfbc2 takes forever to reach lvl 50. ive played for almost 120hrs and im only lvl 31 and its getting slower and slower to lvl up. im done ranting now
Yes, everytime you prestige you get new emblems, titles, ect. It takes me about 33 hrs for a prestige and their are 15 of them. I like prestiging personally. Also I dont get the whole pc thing, I play on xbox 360.

Vageline

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' GTI
Yes, everytime you prestige you get new emblems, titles, ect. It takes me about 33 hrs for a prestige and their are 15 of them. I like prestiging personally. Also I dont get the whole pc thing, I play on xbox 360.

i have a xbox, ps3, and 2 gaming pcs. i made the switch from xbox to ps3 cause rrod and then not reading disc, then i got a ylod on the ps3... then i built a pc and fell in love. i still liked forza and killzone, so i bought a ps3 and xbox again. now they both collect dust and the xbox hasnt been on in about 4mons and the ps3 in about 2mons. pc is the best hands down... better graphics, better aiming, button mapping, server settings, etc

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
Yeah I like the new maps, they did a good job on them. I would say overwatch is my favorite so far. Also just hit 12th prestige!!!

We get overwatch on March 29, and I'm really looking forward to it. You guys should check out Chris Smoove's MW3 videos on youtube. They're pretty good. His commentary is the best part :bellyroll:

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
Car(s)
2007 GTI MkV CW
lol i just watched a few of chris smoove's vids. i rofld for real.

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
Car(s)
2007 GTI MkV CW
havent even hit first prestige yet lol.

but i started late

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Im on my 2nd..

For those that are 10+ prestige... do you guys just play a crap load of hours? Or do you guys just rape that hard? Or do you play a specific game type that benefits the most xp or something

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
Car(s)
2007 GTI MkV CW
Im on my 2nd..

For those that are 10+ prestige... do you guys just play a crap load of hours? Or do you guys just rape that hard? Or do you play a specific game type that benefits the most xp or something

i've gotten some crazy xp gains off of kill confirmed hardcore, but im not sure how those 10+ prestige guys do it lol