GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Model Golfs

Blade3562

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
None
Majorette makes a very nice 1:64 GTI 2 door. Available in White, Black, Red, and a couple different variations with decals.

How Wheels does a 1:64 Golf 1.8 2 door that has a GTI exhaust. Currently available in 4 color variations to date with a 5th ready for release. The pink car features a rare wheel variation(Black/yellow 10 spoke), but I have never seen one! The new color is a Gulf paint scheme.

Not sure who Rietze is, but they sell 1:64 scale 4 door pull back Golfs in OEM colors.

Herpa sells 1:43 scale Golf 2 doors, Golf 4 doors, GTI 2 doors and GSWs. Most of them will come in Volkswagen dealer packaging. All of them are OEM colors, some variations have a sunroof some do not.

Norev sells 1:18 Scale Golf 4 doors and GTI 2 doors.

The only Golf R I'm aware of is a 1:64 2 door by Kyosho

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
My wife got me the norev model for Christmas last year. Super accurate... it sits at my desk at work and reminds me of what’s in the parking lot :D

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
And Another

Bought me another, a more substantial purchase at £1.29 from a chain UK Golf dudes will know; Home Bargains....

Attachments

• Model Golf Mk2 Blue.jpg
    Model Golf Mk2 Blue.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 283

Maximum Bob

Passed Driver's Ed
Another addition to my 'not exactly huge but, hey' collection. And it cost only £1....
Ordered. Thank you. This is the only red 4-door GTI Mk7 model I've seen in any scale. 2-doors and non-GTIs yes, but no 4-doors.
Kinda strange, back in the day I had no trouble finding an Auto Art 1/18 silver '02 WRX to match my last car. VW buses (and air-cooled in general) are all over the place. Not much demand for models of Mk7 GTIs, I guess.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I've got 2 sitting under my monitor at home. This red Momo one and a white one that I don't have a pic of

DasTurboWagen

Ready to race!
Got this from China through eBay a couple of months ago. It’s basically a 5” Kinsmart type pull back. Not a wagon and a 1.4T under the hood, but close enough for my 2 year old to call it “Daddy car” Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DasTurboWagen

Ready to race!
I paid $15 total with shipping to the US from China. The axle for the pullback feature was a little bent but overall it looks great. It's 1:32 scale.

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
I paid $15 total with shipping to the US from China. The axle for the pullback feature was a little bent but overall it looks great. It's 1:32 scale.
Yeah that sounds about right, £10 or so in UK money. Weird humour aside, I made bit of deal of the smaller Hot Wheels models I bought being £1-£2a as you can pay £5 or so in some stores, quite a difference....

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
Belated welcome back to the Gene Genie Model Golf Collector's Corner. My only recent-ish purchase was a 2nd yellow 'Momo' Golf for my 10-yr old nephew in USA + a model Acura sports car, sorry no pics, see post #21. Our friends from across the pond will no doubt confirm that Yanks, especially Yank kids, like stuff that is a bit different - no Surf USA or I Luv LA or I Luv NY stuff - and the wee guy does like the model Golfs I've sent....