GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Modded parts for sale/Greenville SC

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Looks like I will be selling the GTI sooner than later and need to sell some modded parts. Have an AP with Cobb, EQT and Strat maps along with DSG tune. Will be flashing car back to stock and un-marrying the unit. Also have available for immediate sale an EIbach Pro-kit progressive spring set and new hardware for install and an auto-dim mirror WITH wiring harness. Parts I have for sale that will need OE replacement are a full set of 19" silver Pretoria wheels, mint, with OE Continental tires @ 25K (damn near wear bars). Need OE Austins in similar condition + some cash. IE downpipe with about 5K, need OE downpipe + some cash. Euro LED tails from MK7.5 with harnesses. Need OE lights + some cash. And finally, a Neuspeed IS 38 intercooler, full kit except for SAI and horn brackets. Need OE hoses + some cash. Can swap out NS brackets for OE brackets. Lots of other small stuff but that can be listed later. Need to get the big stuff done soon. Open for offers, prefer local for trade items, contact via PM.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Not yet. Would be best since I've spent so much time putting it all together and its really nice as is. May put it out there like it sits.

Edit: Now for sale as is in the classifieds.

Last edited:

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Would you consider an even trade for englishtown wheels with only 8k miles on them and the tires? I have an 18 R and would love to have some Pretorias

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Found the E46 M3 I've been looking for. 05 6MT with 26K, basically stock in perfect condition. Seller finally relented and wants to sell sooner than later.

wizmk7gti

Passed Driver's Ed
Very nice, I'm jelly! Been longing for a rear drive ever since I drove an M2 at BMW's track.

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
Very nice, I'm jelly! Been longing for a rear drive ever since I drove an M2 at BMW's track.
The M2 has been by far my favorite car driven at the BMW driving school after 4 different visits. It is nearly perfect.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Gonna shit-can the plan to sell/trade the car so it will stay intact for now. Was taking the death walk tomorrow, but governor (wife) sent a last minute clemency decree 😁.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Alrighty, down to just a couple items. Still have the AP, now at $750 shipped but I'll take $725 picked up/delivered. Sunshades, rear seat cover, Car-Go rear mat and blocks are the bulky things, make an offer for pick up/delivery. Couple sets of Brisk ER12s that'll make great stocking stuffers too for that Stg 2 person in your life 😁. Feeling charitable these days so make me some offers.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
AP is now sold. Still have other items.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
No more spark plugs.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Shades are gone. Down to rear seat cover and Cargo mat/blocks.