GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mobile App for new site?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The only thing I hate about using the new site on mobile (chrome on android) is the picture viewing function. When I click on a thumbnail/attachment, it goes to like a theater view and there are only 2 states of zoom, full in (way too much) and full out. And then when I use the android back button, instead of just exiting the theater view, it goes back an entire page or back to the thread list.

Use Firefox Preview.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
If you are on Android, check the box for "Force Enable Zoom" in your accessibility settings within your browser settings.

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
For me I just figured out that clicking the attachment name instead of the thumb nail brings up the full resolution pic in a new page you can actually use the back button to get out of. And pinch to zoom works as it should, more pinch more zoom vs all the way in or all the way out with no in between. This is chrome on android.

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
No web browser can replace Tapatalk

FooDogg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S 6MT
No web browser can replace Tapatalk
I find the current format very useable in Brave browser on iphone.
Brave works on vortex too, can set options to stop ads.
Tapatalk actually gets annoying for me, but picture hosting is easy, but not worth it at &60/yr.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I found tapatalk insufferable to use on my phone. I always preferred the browser version. Different strokes for different folks

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Damn bro no chill Lizzy just hoping sites fixed 🤣