GOLFMKV

Mobil 1 Rebate

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
I believe the Euro is the M1 FS 0-40

and I'm gonna use work address for 2 jugs

Oh shit, good call. I’ll have to wait until we are open again. I’ve been working from home for a month already. Shit is out of hand. Thankful I live where I do because my state and local govt has been handling this as well as they can IMO.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Why would you try HD?

Walmart is the best possible option. It’s the only thing i ever go there for @ $22/5L...
I ordered online this time given the current situation and it is free shipping.
Well, I didnt go to HD but on the rebate site, walmart isnt listed. Home depot is right up the street and only the HD’s in philly have it. I did see it at walmart tho. Like 7.5 / quart. So ill buy 2. Is the rebate only on 5quart? They sell 1quart too but 10$ off 7 doesnt make sense, i rather just buy 6 quarts and be good

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
wallmart in the big jugs...not listed but I've got the rebate everytime I applied. all of one jug and a qt from the next.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Bought 2 from Wallyworld & they'll ship it to me for free. With the Mobil 1 rebate it sure is cheap for a good oil.

Like Mud I've always gotten the rebate.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Bought 2 from Wallyworld & they'll ship it to me for free. With the Mobil 1 rebate it sure is cheap for a good oil.

Like Mud I've always gotten the rebate.
How are they shipping it for free? they want me to pay 6 bucks for next day

EDIT: oh you need to reach a minimum for free shiping

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Just filed my claim. Good heads up (y)

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
My Walmart Order for the M1 0w-40 was ”delayed” as of today. I got an email this afternoon.

I don’t really care since I don’t need a change and I’m sure it will get here before I do, but I thought I’d let people know to expect this.

Wally World also has 0w40 Castrol on sale for $15.99/5qt if you buy a 2 pack.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
My Walmart Order for the M1 0w-40 was ”delayed” as of today. I got an email this afternoon.

I don’t really care since I don’t need a change and I’m sure it will get here before I do, but I thought I’d let people know to expect this.

Wally World also has 0w40 Castrol on sale for $15.99/qt if you buy a 2 pack.

$15.99 per quart?