GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7R Part Out **Lots of Performance and Cosmetics**

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
I'll take the cts charge pipe if available. Youre selling the one that goes from the intercooler to the throttle body right? The vertical throttle pipe?

Dominador

Passed Driver's Ed
I'll take the cts charge pipe if available. Youre selling the one that goes from the intercooler to the throttle body right? The vertical throttle pipe?

That is correct! I have the neuspeed before the intercooler and the CTS after. I have you on the list and will let you know as soon it is off the car and inspected. Send me a DM or email so I have your info handy.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Pm sent

Dominador

Passed Driver's Ed
Happy Sunday! Mirrors and Tail lights are off. I’ll have details and photos up soon and will begin notifying those in line until someone takes them.

Dominador

Passed Driver's Ed
Additional Updates!

Eurocode Braces off and pictures along with the ECS Rear Braces and mats

Also, decided not to remove the Aerofabb Spoiler since I had to drill to install it. The work vs reward just isn't there to make it worth the trouble.

Last edited:

Dominador

Passed Driver's Ed
Starting weekend prep early. Updated some pricing based on feedback and additional research. Remaining parts should be off this weekend. Additional photos and details will be provided once the they are off the vehicle.

Dominador

Passed Driver's Ed
A few updates:
Fluidampr is no longer available (I forgot I swapped my OEM with the guy I bought it from so it's staying on the car)
APR Exhaust is going to be delayed (We found a failed weld that I am going to try to address with APR)
CTS Front Deadset kit is no longer available (Don't appear to have the OEM parts so this is going to stay on the car)

Once I get the parts home and cleaned off I will start taking photos and provide another update.

Dominador

Passed Driver's Ed
Updates!!

Parts are off and photographed. Original post is updated. There us an new item on the list I forgot about.

Whiteline Aluminum Control Arms - These were installed in April 2020 and with the pandemic I have driven very little as I've been working from home so they maybe have 1000 miles on them. https://www.whiteline.com.au/product_detail4.php?part_number=KTA252

BFI Mounts inserts don't show any signs of wear and shouldn't need to be replaced. Check out the photos!

The 034 swaybar is a greasy mess, but don't let that deter you I replaced the bushings and swapped to the Whiteline links in April 2020 (see above)

Wagner intercooler does have one broken tab but that shouldn't effect securing it or the performance. I've reduced the price.

Also reduced the price of the Neuspeed and CTS charge pipes

Dominador

Passed Driver's Ed
**UPDATE**

Price reductions across the board! Everything available is photographed and posted. I will give it another week or two before I start moving items that have been posted for a while to eBay for a wider audience. Open to any and all reasonable offers.

Also, update on the APR Exhaust. I was able to get a replacement center section with the new style resonator. It is expected to arrive today and once I have it I will get photos taken and posted and update the listing info with price. The buyer will get a great deal on a gently used valved APR Exhaust with the valve controller and a brand new and updated center resonator. I purchased the exhaust in April 2019. Obviously everyone is aware of what happened a year later and by March 2020 I was 100% work from home. I think I put maybe 1,000 miles on the car in 2020.

Dominador

Passed Driver's Ed
Snow Day Bump! Available parts updated. APR Center section delayed thanks to this amazing weather.

Open to all offers! Keep them coming.

MKSeven

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti, duh.
Updates!!

Parts are off and photographed. Original post is updated. There us an new item on the list I forgot about.

Whiteline Aluminum Control Arms - These were installed in April 2020 and with the pandemic I have driven very little as I've been working from home so they maybe have 1000 miles on them. https://www.whiteline.com.au/product_detail4.php?part_number=KTA252

BFI Mounts inserts don't show any signs of wear and shouldn't need to be replaced. Check out the photos!

The 034 swaybar is a greasy mess, but don't let that deter you I replaced the bushings and swapped to the Whiteline links in April 2020 (see above)

Wagner intercooler does have one broken tab but that shouldn't effect securing it or the performance. I've reduced the price.

Also reduced the price of the Neuspeed and CTS charge pipes
Are the BFI's still for sale? Edit: I checked they should fit the gti...