GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7R Part Out **Lots of Performance and Cosmetics**

Dominador

Passed Driver's Ed
Well the time has come to say goodbye to the R so I am parting out what I can. Since it is a long list of items I have included an image listing parts available and pending removal along with asking prices and whether shipping within Cont. US is included or split. I included shipping on most of the smaller items and will split with the buyer on bulky/heavy parts at my asking price w/ few exceptions. Prices also includes PayPal fees.

I will consider ALL reasonable offers and discount for combined items. DM for quickest response.

I am located in Dallas, TX in case anyone is local and would like to pickup parts.

Shipping outside of Cont. US will need to be determined. All parts are used and in turn show signs of use.

Parts List.PNG

Last edited:

Koenna

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
17' Alltrack SEL
BFI mounts are Stagae 1 or 2? How many miles on the parts?

Koenna

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
17' Alltrack SEL
They are Stg 1. I will evaluate their condition once removed and adjust price accordingly.
Awesome...will wait for your feedback!

Dominador

Passed Driver's Ed
Status and pricing updates

Lowered price on JB4 and Podi Gauge (it was brought to my attention it is currently on sale). Also updated shipping for the ZunSport Grill as included instead of split. A few items pending payment, but still accepting offers should those sales fall through.

First shipments going out today for anyone that pays by noon Central.

More parts coming off this weekend and will be posted as soon as they are inspected and photographed.

Last edited:

MK7Buckeye

Do you have pics of the tail lights? Does this come with the harness as well?