GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 Vs. Mountain

Eman1

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI
Trying out different things here. I'm not the biggest fan of this angle, and the wind noise came through a lot as well. Hoping to pick up a microphone soon and maybe a few different mounts.

battle.munky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Tornado Red 2017 Mk7
There were bikers all over the road last time I was there. I guess 110 degrees will back them off a bit. So many great views. I didn't have a GTI at the time but did enjoy killin' the rental car up it!

Eman1

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI
We can call that the dog view cam.
Nailed it haha! Thoughts on a better mounting location? In cabin through the windshield or on top of the car? Elsewhere?
There were bikers all over the road last time I was there. I guess 110 degrees will back them off a bit. So many great views. I didn't have a GTI at the time but did enjoy killin' the rental car up it!
Awesome, yeah- South Mountain is all about finding the right times to go. Super tight road!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Nailed it haha! Thoughts on a better mounting location? In cabin through the windshield or on top of the car? Elsewhere?

Awesome, yeah- South Mountain is all about finding the right times to go. Super tight road!
In cabin through the windshield.

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Mounted to headrest between seats or maybe top of hood by windshield. Just not strapped to head. Hate the constant head turn videos.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit
Nice video. I thought you might have to park your car, get out and help push that truck.😉
I always appreciate a friendly “waive-by” from a fellow driver, so that was cool of him. For those of us who haven’t driven that route before, it did show a nice speed differential between your ride and that of a “regular” vehicle, though.😎

GTI*59

Ready to race!
Car(s)
15' MK7 GTI 6MT
Our cars truly shine on mountain and back roads. I'm content with stock turbo stage 2 for straight line performance so the canyons are where I get my driving fix.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Our cars truly shine on mountain and back roads. I'm content with stock turbo stage 2 for straight line performance so the canyons are where I get my driving fix.
99.9% why I bought it.