GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 vs Coyote 5.0 Mustang GT (S550)

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
Sleeper mode on stock Austin’s w/ all seasons:

…and no traffic this time.

Question: I hate spamming this section with new threads, is there a better way of posting these things?

Last edited:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Sleeper mode on stock Austin’s w/ all seasons:

…and no traffic this time.

Question: I hate spamming this section with new threads, is there a better way of posting these things?

Didn’t seem like you guys ever got a good run in, the last one sounded like he hit it then coasted till you we’re already coming around him.

I don’t doubt you would pull him, but that was hard to watch the cat and mouse with no proper action.

Next time pace him door to door and let him get the hit (or brake boost and let him think you took the hit).

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
Didn’t seem like you guys ever got a good run in, the last one sounded like he hit it then coasted till you we’re already coming around him.

I don’t doubt you would pull him, but that was hard to watch the cat and mouse with no proper action.

Next time pace him door to door and let him get the hit (or brake boost and let him think you took the hit).
One main issue is I don’t have a gap cam or (a proper action camera at all), so I need to stay back a bit to show anything in my videos. When I pull on them from the jump, there’s literally nothing to see, “Here’s a video of empty street, trust me there was a Mustang at some point and I put a bus on him.” So unfortunately I end up with a lot of chase videos, and not just because of DTR-lag :p

FYI for this video at 45s he was at my rear quarter panel, at 47s he took the hit no honk. He may have let off for a split second after his flyby and got back on it quickly at 51s when he realized I was gaining, but it was too late. He was clearly WOT at 55s when I reeled him in, regardless of the hit - not sure how much a difference him possibly letting off for that split second made.

Just trying to provide some entertainment with my $5 cellphone holder setup.

Last edited:

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion