GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Nice! Still cant figure out how you managed to only snap one of the little ears in the actuator!
Part luck for sure - but also after fully removing the door assembly the catch on it also cracked some and flexed extra so it’s probably what helped allow the pressure to snap the one off. Also what’s not visible in the photos is the way my actuator broke is the reason I had room to easily get in between it. When inspecting them back to back the bad one pretty much seized up like 8mm out from the normally locked position and it doesn’t slide in or out when you try it.

mistergutsy

I'm looking to get some Neuspeed RSE10s but for some reason I feel like I saw them on sale at Modded Euros for around $315 per (from $369) a while back. They are currently on sale for $350. Anyone know if they've seen the price that low before, or am I just tripping?

GRM

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
15/GTI MT 23/GTI DSG
Also noticed a lot oil on the oil pan yesterday, any ideas what it could be from? Found a similar pic on Reddit and they thought it could be the drain plug which I haven't replaced in years because I have an extractor

View attachment 280316
I had the same problem. Actually still have it as I’m too busy to tackle it. It comes from the timing chain cover gasket.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I'm close to getting Neuspeed RSe52 wheels........

Black or Bronze.....against white silver

Discuss

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Always Bronze.
3f2.jpeg

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
I'm close to getting Neuspeed RSe52 wheels........

Black or Bronze.....against white silver

Discuss
Be different and do something everyone has not seen 566346737625262626 times.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
New question......

Conti DWS06+ (current tire) or Conti SRS+?

SRS+ are cheaper out the door at discount tire, with $120 instant rebate

Anyone rock SRS+?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Figure if I say it enough, eventually someone will do it. My wheel budget is done, so I can't