GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
What happened to the "what did you do to your mk7 today?" thread?
Don't know but for mine I ordered the rest of the seat heater pads I need for the Recaros. I almost have everything either here or on the way. Still need cancellors as I dont know where the ones I made are at.

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
We got the Chinese taking over with their ads. Now the aliens abducting threads. What's next?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Which kit do you have?

It started as this Usp mk7 bundle but as with anything on this car Ita gets expanded and you realized the initial “kit” was a waste lol. I have since switched to devils own nozzles - have the engine bay section of lines as -AN lines with a solenoid in lieu of check valves at nozzle and have a AEM meth failsafe gauge and reader.

IMO - For cooling purposes only and simplicity … single nozzle setup with mechanical check valve, aem/snow meth/etc controller, small tank with pump attached like that bms one

This helps me out as I was curious about the standard 2 or 3 gallon tank, vs upgrading to a 5 gal and whether or not it would be necessary. It's about 5 miles to work and I hardly ever get a chance to open it up along that route.
I just run a 1 gallon and it was fine (daily trip was 22 miles mix of street and one blast of highway lol)
I bought the aem 5 gallon tank and never used it cause it’s just way to big in the hatch.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Would someone be so kind as to post the correct part number for Ruthenium spark plugs?

I'm getting conflicting numbers or "no parts found".

2019 GTI with a Stage 2 tune, likely getting demoted to Stage 1 tune. Currently using the NGK RS7 plugs that are 1 heat range colder.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Would someone be so kind as to post the correct part number for Ruthenium spark plugs?

I'm getting conflicting numbers or "no parts found".

2019 GTI with a Stage 2 tune, likely getting demoted to Stage 1 tune. Currently using the NGK RS7 plugs that are 1 heat range colder.