I'm looking to finally upgrade to a EQT Stage 2 tune

These are the mods i'm going to have/plan to have

Invidia 3' Catted DP - want
Racingline R600 Intake - have
Racingline Performance Exhaust- have
ARM FMIC - want
ECS Tuning BOV - want
EQT Stage 2 Tune - want

Is there anything else I should get, not necessarily for the tune but to make the car "run better". I plan on just staying on stage 2 for a very long time so I haven't planned any other pieces.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I'm looking to finally upgrade to a EQT Stage 2 tune

These are the mods i'm going to have/plan to have

Invidia 3' Catted DP - want
Racingline R600 Intake - have
Racingline Performance Exhaust- have
ARM FMIC - want
ECS Tuning BOV - want
EQT Stage 2 Tune - want

Is there anything else I should get, not necessarily for the tune but to make the car "run better". I plan on just staying on stage 2 for a very long time so I haven't planned any other pieces.
Yeah, the stock DV.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
After looking some stuff up and truly deciding what I want in a car I believe I will just go stage 2 and call it there. My last question would be would you(or anybody else) suggest going with an Accessport tune or would a custom dyno tune be better?

Obviously I believe it'd be way more expensive but in terms of quality if I have the money to spend should I just take a custom dyno tune from a good tuner in my area?
Accessport with a good tuner OTS tune (EQT/Stratified/Sneaky/etc., just not MAP or the Cobb tunes that come on it) is all you need. They're pretty dialed in so there's not much to gain from a custom tune unless you've got special circumstances (extreme altitude, strange octane preference, something like that).

kyLman

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf
Does anyone else have windshield wiper blade replacement issues?
I've gone to Autozone and bought the expensive RainX wiper blades, pop on the "correct" attachment only for it to not fit? I have the push button design but apparently the 19mm, and not the 22mm. But everybook suggests 22mm wiper blades.
So i returned those and bought from RockAuto...assuming it would be vehicle specific. SAME PROBLEM.
Do I have a unicorn car that is using weird wiper size or what?
Doest anyone have the part number to wiper blades that will work?

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
I've gone to Autozone and bought the expensive RainX wiper blades, pop on the "correct" attachment only for it to not fit? I have the push button design but apparently the 19mm, and not the 22mm. But everybook suggests 22mm wiper blades.
So i returned those and bought from RockAuto...assuming it would be vehicle specific. SAME PROBLEM.
OEMs are 5G1998002

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
My daughters MK7 TDI is like that, so we just buy the OEM ones now from the dealer. Really they’re about the same price anyways.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Switching fuel process..

I'm looking to switch from 93oct to Full E85 right now. My gas tank just got to the lower limit Red line on the indicator.

Do I go Fill up with E85, then Switch ECU to E85 and drive normal no WOT until Ethanol Guage reads atleast E70?

Is it Safe to Run E85 Tune, if the Ethanol fuel content reads E50-E70? They say Winter Ethanol won't reach full E85. Is it even safe to do log Pulls if Ethanol content lower than 85?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Switching fuel process..

I'm looking to switch from 93oct to Full E85 right now. My gas tank just got to the lower limit Red line on the indicator.

Do I go Fill up with E85, then Switch ECU to E85 and drive normal no WOT until Ethanol Guage reads atleast E70?

Is it Safe to Run E85 Tune, if the Ethanol fuel content reads E50-E70? They say Winter Ethanol won't reach full E85. Is it even safe to do log Pulls if Ethanol content lower than 85?
Is it a flex tune? If yes, drive as you like, it should adjust as the content is read. If not, drive normally until needed content is read so you know fuel can handle what you're asking would be my advice.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Is it a flex tune? If yes, drive as you like, it should adjust as the content is read. If not, drive normally until needed content is read so you know fuel can handle what you're asking would be my advice.
Non Flex Fuel. Got to switch ECU between E85 and 93.