GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Fuel issue is still kicking my butt. Now it's getting to the point where I can't really give it the beans.

1641935062369.png

It just goes in to this "I've got no more" mode where rail pressure and set point can live happily.
1641935102366.png

Tried tearing apart my internals today, but the new locking ring things make it really hard to actually pull apart. Ended up getting flustered and installing it back. Found a post on here selling both the internals and pump, going to give that a shot and see if it helps. @Acadia18 , did you pull your autotech internals out of the HPFP you had? How'd you get those stupid couplers off

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Has anyone seen a MK7 on these wheels? They're for sale for stupid cheap near me and I'm curious.... supposedly they're 19's off of 2012 beetle

1642084451740.png

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
And that's coming from the guy who named the mk7 wheels Asstins

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
DSG here

In P, no noise or chatter
In D while driving, no noise or chatter
In D with brake pedal pressed at stop….chatter-ish noise

all OEM mounts…..dogbone replacement time?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
DSG here

In P, no noise or chatter
In D while driving, no noise or chatter
In D with brake pedal pressed at stop….chatter-ish noise

all OEM mounts…..dogbone replacement time?
Whatever you do don't do the Powerflex insert - that thing is shit, and if anyone else tells you otherwise, they're trying to ruin your life.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Whatever you do don't do the Powerflex insert - that thing is shit, and if anyone else tells you otherwise, they're trying to ruin your life.
^should be clarified he means the BFI type insert and not the hybrid puck which is what people are usually referring to when recommending Powerflex

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI