Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Reactions: the

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
That's what I thought. Is that something the dealer can fix via programming?

definitely sounds like your infotainment could use a hard reset or firmware flash, something to wake it up from this bad state it’s in. All my driver assistance features stay on/off per whatever I set them to between drives.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I got one of their battery jumpers. I think NOCO gb40. Worked great a few times since the kids inevitably leave the lights on in the car.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I got one of their battery jumpers. I think NOCO gb40. Worked great a few times since the kids inevitably leave the lights on in the car.
Don't the lights auto off after a bit of time anyhow? Could of sworn I left one on and didn't notice it until after startup when it stayed on and don't recall it being on when I walked up to the car.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Don't the lights auto off after a bit of time anyhow? Could of sworn I left one on and didn't notice it until after startup when it stayed on and don't recall it being on when I walked up to the car.
Different car. Old cx9. They will just stay on til your battery dies

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
We got a NOCO that we keep around our boat dealership that's been working pretty well for us. Boats show up without any batteries and sometimes we need to raise the motors before anyone can get batteries installed, so the NOCO makes things pretty easy. We've jumped a few dead cars with it too.