GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
Lol Mee too
But I don't recall brights on the floor, a button on the floor?
Yes lol. I believe my 73 Dart had that and my 62 Nova. Being old the memory is not what it used to be :rolleyes:

Judas

Go Kart Newbie
Yes lol. I believe my 73 Dart had that and my 62 Nova. Being old the memory is not what it used to be :rolleyes:
So by your foot? That sounds sorta famliar, I'd assume on the left side. Speaking of old, my shop( that fixes my car) just bought a split window bug that they are fixing up, excited to see it done

Judas

Go Kart Newbie
If you plan on adjusting your tire pressure a lot like I do you could invest in one of those portable air compressors. There are some decent enough ones on Amazon for about $30-40.
Yeah but then I'd have to bend down and take the cap off and connect it , lol I've been too lazy lately

otbiker57

Car(s)
17 GTI
late 50's Buicks had the starter switch at the end of the accelerator pedal. You turned the key to the ON position, then fully depressed the accelerator...

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
reported for making me feel old

;)

old enough to remember pull out light switches and high beams operated by foot
I still own one. A 79 jeep Cherokee chief. I love the foot operated dimmer switches. Next to the auto dimming option, it ( for me) is the most convenient dimming method.

Last edited:

Agray

Go Kart Champion
I have aftermarket BEC HID’s installed. Are these codes anything to be concerned about or just a function of running aftermarket headlights?
D607803B-058E-4C10-A242-1AFD8555DE46.png

chillax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid
Bought the Pro plugged him in and made my first change, windows from remote. Not much else for me right now that I can see. Whatever happened to Urban Joke? Anybody know?

Are you referring to the apps? I think on MK7.5s we have to manually enter the changes. I just got one recently and was planning on figuring everything out this weekend.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
there is also one to have windows work for 10? minutes after door has been opened. I like that for adjusting windows when leaving car.