GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
because I have Giga internet.
There’s something wrong since the platform switched. Unless the pic is embedded in the text body, I can’t open them. About half the pic loads then just stops. This is only when it’s a thumbnail with a link to open.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
There’s something wrong since the platform switched. Unless the pic is embedded in the text body, I can’t open them. About half the pic loads then just stops. This is only when it’s a thumbnail with a link to open.
I would say maybe someone should fix it, but I don't think there are dev's here, they most likely hired devs for the transition or something and never came back once it was done

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
because I have Giga internet.

Very well could be the forums problem but you don't have gigabit upload speeds and with the traffic the internet is experiencing its slowed down everywhere. Most streaming companies have lowered the resolution to help with the traffic.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Very well could be the forums problem but you don't have gigabit upload speeds and with the traffic the internet is experiencing its slowed down everywhere. Most streaming companies have lowered the resolution to help with the traffic.
I guess your right, wired im only 650/700 odd, and wireless like 200/200

Edit, with my xbox i'm at 800/51 computers are strange

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I guess your right, wired im only 650/700 odd, and wireless like 200/200

Edit, with my xbox i'm at 800/51 computers are strange

I'll gladly take your slowed down speeds. Where I live the best I can get is 40 down and 5 up. And that's anytime.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
yikes, you live in the boondocks?

No, right in the middle of Phoenix but the neighborhood I'm in doesn't have a faster alternative. I certainly would like faster speeds but I don't have any problem streaming 4K and the upload speed doesn't matter fo my usage. But I do only pay $45 per month on a fixed price for life plan.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Don't Worry, Starlink is coming for all, yall will be set, praise overlord Musk

I'll be all over that if the price is right. Right now the other satellite provider's price is too high for the speeds they have.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Ya i think cheapest plan is 80, then 100, im sure it will be on point with like comcast and verizon but there will be an initial install fee of 3-400

They already announced those prices? What's to install besides a satellite antenna (dish)? What speeds?

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
They're both Notes. If I only have 1 , it doesn't trigger, only if 2 and they slide towards the middle of the seat. Not on bolsters
I have a Note 9 and if I place it in the passenger seat, the seatbelt chime will go off. So, you're not alone. I'll have to see if the gf's S9+ sets it off too.