GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Prole

Car(s)
2015 VW GTI
Hi, new to the forum, I bought a 2015 GTI yesterday, I pretty much bought it online from a Dealership and they drove it to my place, I'm fairly isolated, so I didn't test drive it anything. How do I know if the car is the S or SE or has the power package? How do I identify these?

chillax

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid
Hi, new to the forum, I bought a 2015 GTI yesterday, I pretty much bought it online from a Dealership and they drove it to my place, I'm fairly isolated, so I didn't test drive it anything. How do I know if the car is the S or SE or has the power package? How do I identify these?
I don't know what the options are in Canada but look up the available trim levels then compare it to your car. Several of the features will be easy to spot. Why did you buy the car without knowing the trim? There is quite a difference in pricing.

up4speed

Ready to race!
The SE has a leather interior, and the PP has "GTI" written on the front calipers. (If Canada cars are the same as US cars)

Prole

Car(s)
2015 VW GTI
The SE has a leather interior, and the PP has "GTI" written on the front calipers. (If Canada cars are the same as US cars)
Thanks,
Was confused at first cuz the badges were black and red but then I checked calipers and they don't say GTI so I think they just did a badge swap, also the car has the plaid interior but it has the sunroof and fender sound system so I think it's SE with the standard interior

Mk7tsi3door

Passed Driver's Ed
The small screen in between the tachometer and speedometer won’t be effected if I replace the infotainment with an aftermarket screen will it? I have mib1 it’s the 5” screen nothing in glove box