GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 'Performance Pack' -- Brakes

RedGTIAutobahn

Car(s)
2016 VW GTI Autobahn
Hi,

I have a 2016 VW GTI Autobahn with an OEM Performance Package option from the factory. My brake pads and rotors are in need of replacement, and I'm having trouble finding parts that fit this specific package. Nearly every website such as EuroTuners, ECS Tuning, etc, have warnings on all of their brake kits that they do not work with the Performance Package.

Does anyone have the performance package, if so, what did you do when you had to change your brakes/rotors?

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
I use OEM parts as I do not track the car and they are more than enough even for spirited driving. Used upgraded kits before and there is always a compromise with them be it excess dust and/or not working properly until they are hot, they also do not last as long.

reverend_sean

Go Kart Champion
Definitely look at FCP Euro and research their Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. Their prices a very fair, their customer service is great, shipping is always MUCH quicker than they say it is going to be, and if you plan to own your car long term, their replacement program will absolutely pay off for you. Just about everything you need is there. https://www.fcpeuro.com/page/lifetime-guarantee