GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Part out - hybrid turbo, COBB, APR DP etc

atr911

Parting the car and going back to stock to sell. I can arrange to have any of the items installed on your vehicle as I own a full service shop where we removed them all. The following are available:

*** SOLD*** DBV2 Hybrid IS38 V2 /w muffler delete & ceramic coating & Ported aproximately 10,000 km. $̶1̶8̶0̶0̶ $1400 will throw in appropriate colder plugs

*** SOLD *** APR Downpipe with sport CAT $̶6̶0̶0̶ $500

C̶O̶B̶B̶ ̶t̶u̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶D̶S̶G̶ ̶t̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶(̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶t̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶c̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶m̶a̶p̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶D̶B̶V̶ ̶t̶u̶r̶b̶o̶)̶ ̶$̶5̶0̶0̶

A̶M̶S̶ ̶P̶e̶r̶f̶o̶r̶m̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶I̶n̶t̶e̶r̶c̶o̶o̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶$̶6̶0̶0̶

H&R Sport Lowering Springs $̶2̶0̶0̶ $125 (we'll install and align the car for another $250)

34motorsports swaybars $̶5̶0̶0̶ $250 + Your stock units for the pair (you'll need to come to the shop in Hamilton to swap your stock units out for these ones)

N̶e̶u̶s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶5̶0̶ ̶F̶i̶l̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶n̶/̶r̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶b̶o̶x̶.̶

BBS 18" slate grey wheels. $̶1̶0̶0̶0̶ $700 including some MPSS tires with 10-20% life left. Will discount the rims if you trade me your stock wheels.

Email or message for a cell number where we can talk shop.

Last edited:

Nodnarb

Passed Driver's Ed
How many miles on the intercooler? I assume it’s the intercooler for the R? AMS only lists one for the R

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
^^^^
I have an AMS intercooler on my 18 SE. Cobb has it on their website.

atr911

Apologies for the delay getting back to people. Form emails were getting sent to my SPAM. Updated post with what's still available and some price adjustment!

atr911

Updates for parts sold. The HR spring and the sways make a HUGE difference in handling. If you're interested, we'll do the install and alignment for $300 CAD.