GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 owners in the S.C. upstate ?

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
Thanks guys, appreciate the help. Just saw this, as I’m heading back from dropping my car off at vintage auto. They seemed confident they knew what was going on and could fix it by lunch for not too much money. I told them what you guys told me...hopefully this evening I’ll be driving in peace and quiet.

Dysfunktional

Thanks guys, appreciate the help. Just saw this, as I’m heading back from dropping my car off at vintage auto. They seemed confident they knew what was going on and could fix it by lunch for not too much money. I told them what you guys told me...hopefully this evening I’ll be driving in peace and quiet.

Let us know how that goes... He did the downpipe on my R. No complaints and very reasonable price

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
All fixed up, rides great. No noise....they’ve done my tunes there so I trusted them.
Vintage is a solid place. What did they end up having to do?

wizmk7gti

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone around Greenville area looking for a used JB4? Don't have the bluetooth or data cable though...super cheap.
No but did just get an APR STAGE1 93 LOW TORQUE TUNE. After 66k and 5 years of vacillating. I feel like a grownup now.

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
No but did just get an APR STAGE1 93 LOW TORQUE TUNE. After 66k and 5 years of vacillating. I feel like a grownup now.
What's the latest version of that tune? I got the same tune last June, it's version 2.0.1. It's been 10,000 miles so far and I think it's been great. It's even better now with a FMIC installed. First 90 degree day here today in the Midlands.

wizmk7gti

Passed Driver's Ed
What's the latest version of that tune? I got the same tune last June, it's version 2.0.1. It's been 10,000 miles so far and I think it's been great. It's even better now with a FMIC installed. First 90 degree day here today in the Midlands.
Don't know version #. But I like it a lot. I'll see if I can find out.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Everybody doing ok around these parts? If anyone locally needs anything with all this going on, reach out.