GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 owners in the S.C. upstate ?

SidewayzOZ

Anybody know a really good paint/detailer? I somehow managed to get really bad water spots all over my car and even a clay bar wouldn't take them out. I think it's going to have to be polished.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

johng.wissig

Ready to race!
There is a detailer on Laurens Rd. In Mauldin. Not far from intersection of Mauldin Rd and Laurens. The name escapes me but will post it when I got home.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Black R at the Mount Holly YMCA last Friday, anyone?

CU GTI

I know this is an old thread but is anyone on here still active? I just bought my 17 GTI Sport a little over a month ago. I'm coming from a 15 Mustang GT and I'm just used to a big active following with tons of posts and meetups and people helping each other with installs. I haven't been able to find a group like that for the Golfs or GTIs. Just trying to see if there is one out there that I'm missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

georgiatechME

Ready to race!
Thanks for reviving this thread!

I just took a trip to Greenville yesterday to do some apartment hunting. I'll be moving there on July 1st :)

I'm always more than happy to meet new faces and help with installs. Looks like there's a big car show that happens every month called "Cars & Coffee of the Upstate"

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
Just a Golf Wolfsburg 5M owner here and am from the "famously hot" midlands of SC, but I do check this thread to see what's up in the upstate.

georgiatechME

Ready to race!
Just a Golf Wolfsburg 5M owner here and am from the "famously hot" midlands of SC, but I do check this thread to see what's up in the upstate.

Welcome! The next show I'll be at is the Cars & Coffee Upstate on July 22, 8am-11am. They have a facebook group called "Cars & Coffee of the Upstate" and they meet in the main parking lot behind Michelin's NA Headquarters.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I'm up a little further than most of you guys. Clover, SC Mk7 gti checking in.

I do installs and build exhausts if anyone's got the mod bug

CU GTI

Welcome! The next show I'll be at is the Cars & Coffee Upstate on July 22, 8am-11am. They have a facebook group called "Cars & Coffee of the Upstate" and they meet in the main parking lot behind Michelin's NA Headquarters.

Yeah I was at the last one just parked wherever I found a spot. Would be nice to roll up and park with other GTIs

georgiatechME

Ready to race!
I'm up a little further than most of you guys. Clover, SC Mk7 gti checking in.

I do installs and build exhausts if anyone's got the mod bug

Yeah I was at the last one just parked wherever I found a spot. Would be nice to roll up and park with other GTIs

I'll post on here a few days before each meeting per month. I'll designate a nearby spot to meet so anyone that's interested can roll in together :)

And my previous offer still stands regarding parts installation, I'm always willing to lend a hand. I have experience in everything listed on my mod list. All I request is food and beer!

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
By the way, on the weekend of September 15 and 16, 2017 there's a VW meet at the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds at 3374 Soco Road. in Maggie Valley, NC. Even though it's sponsored by the VW Air Cooled Association, the show invites both air cooled and water cooled VW's, so should offer something for everyone.

Spectator admission is $10 per person.

http://www.vwaircooledassociation.com/

Last edited: