GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mk7 on order

vwman

Go Kart Champion
Hope you get the reg transfer done soon.
Ask the dealer for the manual to read up whilst you are waiting. (unless you have it already ).

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
MOAR!!!! MOAR!!

Cal2000

Go Kart Champion
here it is in its wrapping not the best of pics

Thanks for sharing. More pictures please!!!! :D

lesvw123

Ready to race!
Picked the car up tonight I will post some pics as soon as poss,
The car is awesome to drive you will not be disappointed if you have ordered one its totally different to drive to a mk 6
My car was the first out of the showroom in Cumbria

Hello_Mr_Mo

Passed Driver's Ed
Congrats Les! Looks stunning! Looking forward to more photos. I managed to get a test drive on Saturday as i was keen to see it in the flesh and put an order in today for mine after some negotiating. Ordered the 1.4 TSI ACT GT 5dr in Tungsten Silver with Bi-xenons and Park Assist! Expected delivery end of March/beginning of April!

lesvw123

Ready to race!
Congrats Les! Looks stunning! Looking forward to more photos. I managed to get a test drive on Saturday as i was keen to see it in the flesh and put an order in today for mine after some negotiating. Ordered the 1.4 TSI ACT GT 5dr in Tungsten Silver with Bi-xenons and Park Assist! Expected delivery end of March/beginning of April!

I have just traded in my scirocco for this I loved that but the driving position feels lower than that and comfortable it was parked next to a mk6 and you can see the difference instantly much lower,
The most amazing thing is the ambient lighting inside driving it home in the dark
It looked great you will love it's quality ,
I have had a mk5/mk6 then the scirocco and then this and I have to say it is a top class drive

Cal2000

Go Kart Champion
I have just traded in my scirocco for this I loved that but the driving position feels lower than that and comfortable it was parked next to a mk6 and you can see the difference instantly much lower,
The most amazing thing is the ambient lighting inside driving it home in the dark
It looked great you will love it's quality ,
I have had a mk5/mk6 then the scirocco and then this and I have to say it is a top class drive

Thanks for the initial review! Please continue to share your thoughts/feedbacks along with MOAR pics!!! :D

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
MOAR PICTURES!!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
MOAR MOAR MOAR!!!!! :)

No, really, it looks great!!! I love the anthracite on the CW. Always a good choice!

iPope

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi,

Looks lovely. I have a white one on order also.

Can I ask something? What is the 'procedure' regarding waxing when you get a new car delivered?

Also, as all my previous cars have been black, what wax do you use? I used to use Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine but understand it is recommended for darker coloured cars.

What is best for long lasting wax for white paint? Also does this need to be done on delivery?

Great looking car by the way.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Hi,

Looks lovely. I have a white one on order also.

Can I ask something? What is the 'procedure' regarding waxing when you get a new car delivered?

Also, as all my previous cars have been black, what wax do you use? I used to use Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine but understand it is recommended for darker coloured cars.

What is best for long lasting wax for white paint? Also does this need to be done on delivery?

Great looking car by the way.

Long lasting and deep shine are often independent of each other. Often times, a good synthetic wax will last a LONG time however, the shine does POP as well as a normal organic carnuba wax.

Cal2000

Go Kart Champion
Picked the car up tonight I will post some pics as soon as poss,
The car is awesome to drive you will not be disappointed if you have ordered one its totally different to drive to a mk 6
My car was the first out of the showroom in Cumbria

Can you please elaborate further? How are they different?

lesvw123

Ready to race!
Can you please elaborate further? How are they different?
the 150 engine is very smooth and responsive,suspension is firmer to the mk6 and cabin noise is good.
until you have driven one then you will see the difference ,as for the sitting postion and interior feel it makes an excellent drive
one big let down when i got the car jack out to change the wheels vw have saved money by replacing the good mk6 jack with a flimsy scissor jack which is a nightmare to get out and bloody awful to use they have gone backwards on that a bad design by vw