GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Missed Connections

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Right-0

This was on I-95 south around 6 pm today.

You: white GTI with nice dark tint.

Me: blue GTI, STIGJR.

You pulled in behind me, I waved with my rear wiper. You hit the fog lights. YOHB?

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Listen, I saw you again on the way home today, around 3:30. Fess up.

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
My area is loaded with old people with nice cars. A few GTIs, a few Rs , a bunch of WRX/STIs and a focus RS. Almost all are oblivious and go 15mph under the speed limit. There is one older guy who has a nicer '05(?) STI that I've seen rip corners. I've caught up a few times but he acts like I'm not even there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Ready to race!
My area is loaded with old people with nice cars. A few GTIs, a few Rs , a bunch of WRX/STIs and a focus RS. Almost all are oblivious and go 15mph under the speed limit. There is one older guy who has a nicer '05(?) STI that I've seen rip corners. I've caught up a few times but he acts like I'm not even there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

It's tough because sometimes I never know if it's a kid trying to race or a enthusiast just saying hi. Also sometimes I just don't realize and react in time to return the wave. I do a thumbs up for sports cars in general, V for VAG cars, and I usually wave like a frantic idiot if it's a modified GTI/R.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
To the clearly modified white and silver GTIs on I95 south this afternoon... Open your damn eyes, I'm trying to say hi.

WorkhorseGTi

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MK7 GTi SE 6MT
YOHB?

To the the White MK7.5 6MT @ the AMC methuen 20. Thanks for protecting my baby while visiting the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Grey R on I95 in Norwood this morning, that's a clean looking car you've got there.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I see a white MK7 with what looks to be the R400 Conversion Kit (still awaiting paint) driving around Warwick all the time. Someone here?