GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 meet up minnesota June 6th 2020

Chris_Bob

Ready to race!
As far as parking at C & C it sound like the organizers choose who gets to be in the actual show. I'm game for getting into the actual show lot. Then again if we park in the spectator lot we can be sure to be all together.

"Show Parking - Show cars will be directed to the appropriate lots by the MN Cars & Coffee staff. Please don't take it personally if we ask you to park in Lots 3 & 4. You can still enjoy the show. We want as much diversity as possible in the show lots."

Static337

Passed Driver's Ed
As far as parking at C & C it sound like the organizers choose who gets to be in the actual show. I'm game for getting into the actual show lot. Then again if we park in the spectator lot we can be sure to be all together.

"Show Parking - Show cars will be directed to the appropriate lots by the MN Cars & Coffee staff. Please don't take it personally if we ask you to park in Lots 3 & 4. You can still enjoy the show. We want as much diversity as possible in the show lots."
Good info. I mean to make it fair for everyone we could just plan to meet in a spectator lot.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You mean they might not care about my VW Golf. I’ve got mods man!!! I’ve got weather tech floor mats and an offset license plate mount!!!

?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Did I see you on the Eurowerks forum within the last year? Any activity there?

Haven’t been there since we bought our MKI back in the late 00s.

On tacomaworld too, maybe there?

Krog29

Ready to race!
< From blaine

Chris_Bob

Ready to race!
So, who all is planning to do one or more of the events the first weekend of June? So far, options are Cars and Coffee on June 6th and/or VW Bug-In on June 7th. I've requested the weekend off and plan on going to both.

Static337

Passed Driver's Ed
So, who all is planning to do one or more of the events the first weekend of June? So far, options are Cars and Coffee on June 6th and/or VW Bug-In on June 7th. I've requested the weekend off and plan on going to both.
I'm gonna try doing both as well. Hopefully we can get some more folks to come also.

tcmooch

Is this meetup old person friendly? I'm 37 years old but like to be around cars and good people :)

I just bought my first VW GTI and I'm 100% in love with it. I'm finally at a point in which I can start getting what I consider more expensive cars so I'm very excited for what I ended up getting with this vehicle for the money.

I hate to say it but I'm almost a "buy new" guy. Especially with cars like this because I'm afraid if I buy a used car like a GTI or other hot hatch/performance car I have no idea how it was treated or more likely mistreated!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Is this meetup old person friendly? I'm 37 years old but like to be around cars and good people :)

I just bought my first VW GTI and I'm 100% in love with it. I'm finally at a point in which I can start getting what I consider more expensive cars so I'm very excited for what I ended up getting with this vehicle for the money.

I hate to say it but I'm almost a "buy new" guy. Especially with cars like this because I'm afraid if I buy a used car like a GTI or other hot hatch/performance car I have no idea how it was treated or more likely mistreated!

Uhhhh, I’m 42.