GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 GTI Track Part Out - Oil Coolers, RS3 LPFP, iAbed Oil Pan, etc.

bobivy1234

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW Golf GTI
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/327526863194861 -> Same Info on FB

Have a lot of Mk7 GTI track parts to sell as I'm changing platforms (Spec Miata). In central NC/Greensboro area and most of the parts are off the car with some still on the car or BNIB. Will be at VIR with TSCC this weekend (May 27-28) to save on shipping/PP costs. Shipping cost on the buyer, up to buyer to help cover PP fees. Paypal Goods and Services only or local pickup.

All prices OBO and been on the car less than 10k miles as it was mainly a track toy. Feel free to rich out about anything in particular.

==Off Car==
$300 - Speed Engineering (GER) Brake Duct Kit - BNIB
$600 - ECS FMIC Kit with Red Charge Pipes - BNIB -> pending
$650 - Verus Rear Diffuser - BNIB
$250 - BarTek DSG DQ250 Trans Oil Cooler Kit - BNIB -> pending
$400 - 034 Spherical Rear Trailing Arms - BNIB
$200 - Setrab 19-Row ProLine Oil Cooler w/ AN10 Banjos - BNIB
$850 - A2B RS3 LPFP for FWD/GTI (Mainly used for troubleshooting when it was ultimately a clogged injector issue for E85 tuning, very low miles)
$200 - 034 Spherical RSB End Links
$100 - APR Ignition Coils x4 (Grey)
$75 - Superpro Adj Front Sway Bar End Links -> pending
Varies - 10 Row Oil Cooler, AN8 and AN10 Line, Inline Mocal Tstat, Stock Parts

==On Car==
$525 - APR Full PCV Replacement w/ Updated O-ring (have a BNIB replacement plate available as well for extra or separate) -> pending
$650 - iAbed Baffled Oil Pan
$625 - Custom Racingline Oil Cooler Kit with Upgraded 16 Row Setrab and Mocal Tstat (those are $165 each, RL kit brand new is $625 so getting those for free basically)
$500 - OEM HPFP with Autotech Internals Already Installed (Logs to prove it's working fine)
$1150 - EQT Balanced Line Coilovers (Less than 5k miles on them) -> Pending
$400 - Superpro LCAs (Latest ALOY0018K)
$200 - SPC Rear Adjustable Camber Arms
Free - 2016 GTI Black Hood Swap w/ Verus Louvers Installed (aka hood swap with your stock black hood)

Pics - -> More added as needed but a lot of parts and I'll add direct links in time, feel free to ask for any confirmation or extra pics and I'm glad to send them over.

Last edited:

bobivy1234

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW Golf GTI
Bump, surprised I didn't get any bites here so updated the title a bit.

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Your very last post- the black for black hoods - what exactly is installed? Do you have a picture?

Waltari

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Bump, surprised I didn't get any bites here so updated the title a bit.
Not meant to offend, but lack of general forum response might be pricing on some of the used parts. I was considering reaching out about the IABED pan, but you can buy one new from IABED for $639 ($694 if you add the extra AN-10 as an option). Given your $ is same or higher than new, shipping and fees are still on top of that, and there are no photos or number of miles on the some of the parts to verify conditions, it's just a little tough to bite. Just my .02 Spec Miata should be a blast. I just worked F&C this weekend at PIR for two Spec Miata Races intermingled with qualifying/races for Arca and Xfinity. The Nascar folks are always entertaining, but man is there some competitive drivers in the spec Miatas. The amount of bump drafting I see as a flag guy coming off our back straight is crazy sometimes.

bobivy1234

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW Golf GTI
Let me know if the buyer falls through, interested.
Yep I can send them, my other guy went silent, I'll send a PM and we can chat.

bobivy1234

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW Golf GTI
Not meant to offend, but lack of general forum response might be pricing on some of the used parts. I was considering reaching out about the IABED pan, but you can buy one new from IABED for $639 ($694 if you add the extra AN-10 as an option). Given your $ is same or higher than new, shipping and fees are still on top of that, and there are no photos or number of miles on the some of the parts to verify conditions, it's just a little tough to bite. Just my .02 Spec Miata should be a blast. I just worked F&C this weekend at PIR for two Spec Miata Races intermingled with qualifying/races for Arca and Xfinity. The Nascar folks are always entertaining, but man is there some competitive drivers in the spec Miatas. The amount of bump drafting I see as a flag guy coming off our back straight is crazy sometimes.
Thanks for the feedback, its all OBO and a lot of different parts so starting points. No more than 10k miles on any individual part and I can clarify as needed for each thing. I was looking at iAbed pan costs off ECS so I don't mind dropping it, same for the rest of the stuff. I'll break it up eventually as well.