GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 GTI/R pics and videos

MELVIN ANDREWS

Ready to race!
So confirmed that you get MIB2? lucky u!

I just use the same meguiars interior detailer that I'm using to wipe down the whole interior on the screen too :p

Hey Mukul, so I've got Naboodah to do the protech paint protection FOC, any ideas on what I can use to protect the fabric seats?

My 2 main concerns are my lil one spilling drinks and me coming back from the gym All sweaty and sitting on the fabric and alacantara. I've googled and found scotch guard fabri protector which adds a thin layer, but wanted your feedback?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mukuljuria

Ready to race!
Hey Mukul, so I've got Naboodah to do the protech paint protection FOC, any ideas on what I can use to protect the fabric seats?

My 2 main concerns are my lil one spilling drinks and me coming back from the gym All sweaty and sitting on the fabric and alacantara. I've googled and found scotch guard fabri protector which adds a thin layer, but wanted your feedback?

Hey man, there are various coatings for fabric, and yeah scotch guard is one of them. I personally have never used it though. Theres a lot of fabric coatings around but most that I know of are applied professionally, such as ceramic pro, 303, car pro, cquartz etc. Check out autogeek.net and autogeekonline.net . You can purchase it and apply yourself too :D

I would do a simple google search with this phrase: "fabric seat protection autogeek" and you get a wealth of threads :)

GTi..FTW!

Ready to race!

Am I the only one that is terrified of this situation.. Melvin...in a Golf R.. after hitting the gym, high on adrenalin... with his little one sipping on a drink... IN A GOLF R!:rolleyes:

MELVIN ANDREWS

Ready to race!
Ha ha, only Eco mode with the lil one in there. Btw you guys should join the VW Audi UAE club on Facebook. They do some great meet ups.

exiscute

Passed Driver's Ed

So I took this picture yesterday, just wish the other car wasnt there :( hehe...

GTi..FTW!

Ready to race!
Nice shot.

On a different note, does anyone know how to join the vw audi group on fb? I keep trying to join the closed group but nothing happens..

Wanted to check for any meetups since 'winter' is approaching..

msafar95

I really am excited for my very first car which happens to be the MK7 GTI <3
Dealer said it should be in my hands next week. Seeing all these pictures just make it almost impossible for me to wait any longer!